Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your Genes Unzipped

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    what is your point here?

look it's simple....hetero....liking just the opposite sex

homo..liking just the same sex

bi....liking both the same sex and the opposite sex

a man that likes big breasts on women but not men is hetro....a man that likes small breast on women but not men is hetro....that's part of heterosexuality

if those men like men as well, then they are bisexual.

why are you trying to complicate a simple thing...some people also have SUB catergories

let's take an example man

1. he likes women only....he is hetro

2. he likes big breasts, but not on men....hetro

3 . he likes to dress in womens clothes... still hetro, only now he is a heterosexual transvestite.

4 He masturbates thinking about women because he has no woman, in fact he is a virgin.... still hetro, but now he is a hetro virgin wanker that is also a transvestite.

The only thing that could change the heterosexual bit is if this man liked the same sex
    Oh wow...is a person born a transvestite?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Oh wow...is a person born a transvestite?
    don't be silly, clothes are man made objects

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    don't be silly, clothes are man made objects
    So?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    So?

so don't be silly, it is irrelevent to your point..... it's asthetics, not nature

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    so don't be silly, it is irrelevent to your point..... it's asthetics, not nature
    What attracts one person to another then?

ESP?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    What attracts one person to another then?

ESP?
    you have your preference..... WITHIN YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION..be it straight, Gay , Bi... inter-species..................

disclaimer.

The content of this post is to be taken as a generalisation. No responsibility can be taken for any excluded possibilities and the reader has to accept that not every possibility is covered. This does in no way mean that those instances not covered are considered irrelevent by the poster or have been ignored and also does not mean that the examples given are absolute.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    We like women because that is what our minds tell us to think.

Just like the food smells we find so yummy, the mind processes the sensory data we receive from women which is visual, tactile, olfactory and chemical (phermones) and sums it up to "attraction".

When the data doesn't quite fit, such as transvesites, we pick up those subtle male traits like the squaring of the jaw and subtle facial stubble. Sometimes you can't even pin it down, you just get that uneasy feeling that something is not right. Maybe that is the phermones or something. Your senses say that you are seeing a "chick", but the male coming from "her" phermones are confusing the mind. Doesn't really matter the details.

Once we find the gender which causes this arousal, we then sub-select within it.

I certainly know tons of "going home with an ugly chick because I was drunk" stories, and zero "slept with a guy because I was drunk". With most of us the switch is either full male or full female.

You are just a bisexual who thinks that we are all lying about this.

Back to the article,

Generally speaking,

Men have much more arousal based on visual cues than do women. For men, sex can be as emotionally detached as masturbation. You screw, say thanks, then leave. In general, women are more emotionally motivated to have sex. Sure they find men attractive, but that does not go hand in hand with a desire to have sex (unless they are drunk ). They generally want an emotional attachment before giving in.

I think the article merely highlights that women have different levels of sexual aggressiveness inherent in their genes.

Genetics driving urges and concious thought acting on them.

The title "Unzipping Genes" was just an effort to make the topic interesting to the typical Jerry Springer watching American.
    Last edited by hobbes; 11-29-2004 at 09:51 PM.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    We like women because that is what our minds tell us to think.

Just like the food smells we find so yummy, the mind processes the sensory data we receive from women which is visual, tactile, olfactory and chemical (phermones) and sums it up to "attraction".

When the data doesn't quite fit, such as transvesites, we pick up those subtle male traits like the squaring of the jaw and subtle facial stubble. Sometimes you can't even pin it down, you just get that uneasy feeling that something is not right. Maybe that is the phermones or something. Your senses say that you are seeing a "chick", but the male coming from "her" phermones are confusing the mind. Doesn't really matter the details.

Once we find the gender which causes this arousal, we then sub-select within it.

I certainly know tons of "going home with an ugly chick because I was drunk" stories, and zero "slept with a guy because I was drunk". With most of us the switch is either full male or full female.

You are just a bisexual who thinks that we are all lying about this.
    You are a just flaming homosexual bitch that wants to justify his own actions by saying you were born that way and you can't help yourself for wanting men inside you

Stay out of this and this position.

You don't have to justify it. It's who you are. Mmmmmk.

Moving on....
    Gotta go be back.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    As far as my analogy it is perfect.

Alcoholism is a tendancy to become dependent on alcohol at the sake of ones overall health. Due to genetic traits some people are more inclined to dedicate their lives to drinking.

There are alcoholic mice Busyman, you press one button, you get alcohol, you press another you get food. These mice just keep drinking.

Horny females are women who have strong innate desires to couple with many different suitors. Based on the genetic predispostion they are more likely to screw around. And horny mice do the same, they keep gettin' humped.

"Cheating" is a psychophysiologic problem if we must talk like Frued.

The physiology is the desire
    The psychology is how it effects our functioning in society.

A cheating wife causes as much distress as a drunk husband who doesn't go to work.

The analogy king has spoken
    Last edited by hobbes; 11-29-2004 at 09:51 PM.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Poster
    Well. I don't know how they can actually come up with a genetic predisposition in this. To me, there are just way too many variables.

In the first place, if one of my parents messed around, I never heard about it, and I don't think I will ask them, even for research reasons.

I did have a great grandmother who ran off with the hired man. This kind of surprised me, actually I was rather interested in it because I don't think this was done often in that day and age. No one would say too much about her, so I started digging. It finally came out that she and her husband had taken in this young teenage gal who was without family. And that led to the fact that in the end, my great grandfather really kind of blamed himself, because he had gone off to California with this young gal for a considerable time, etc.

I would have to conclude that if it is genetic, things such as self control, reason, etc. could and probably do overide it. And if you aren't geneticaly inclined to cheat, things like state of current relationship, and such could overide that.

Just too many darn variables. Too many different situations.

All things considered, it might make for interesting conversations in the future. I could start asking friends that I know have been unfaithful if they feel it was a genetic tendency or something else.

Does anyone know anything about their own ancestors sexual activity? I guess all I know is my greatgrandmother ran off with the hired man. No one said she was doing anything else with him.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast