Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Your Genes Unzipped

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Why not for sexual orientation?
    You agree that hormones affect behavior... We produce these naturally.
    You have argued that homosexuality is a behavior choice, so why can't it be driven by the genetic/chemical/hormonal make up of the body?

I shouldn't have put heterosexual in there as that would be naturally balanced, but I believe the imbalance could explain the others.

disclaimer.

The content of this post is to be taken as a generalization. No responsibility can be taken for any excluded possibilities and the reader has to accept that not every possibility is covered. This does in no way mean that those instances not covered are considered irrelevant by the poster or have been ignored and also does not mean that the examples given are absolute

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Busy.

What I believe vid is getting at is that if the sexual drive is of a higher level then it is more likely to be higher than that of your mate than if your sex drive was low.

Having a higher sex drive would leading to the mate saying no to sex, on occasion.

This may lead to sexual frustration which would make a person more inclined to cheat than a person who has all of his sexual desires met by his mate so is not sexually frustrated.

Cheating is a choice but sexually frustrated horny men are more likely to make that choice than sexually content men.

OK?
    No, not quite ok.

I don't believe vid was even alluding to what you are although he latch on to it now.

Other than that, I agree. If one's sex drive is higher than the other AND the other is saying no, then yes that person is more prone too cheat.

OK, sure.

I don't believe this is the primary reason for cheating.

For some, it's simple variety. When I was single playing the field, I liked the different personalities of women, the adventure of it all, even down to the feel of different pussy.

I've coined it....Fresh and New Syndrome or FNS.

I believe this happens with couples as well.

When I have cheated, it was those women's different personalities that created excitement. Then I wanted to know what it was like to make her cum or what it would be like for her to make me do the same. She was different than the one I was with. It's as simple as one wanting to wear a different hairstyle because they are tired of not just the old one, but the current one.

I've been the other man and had women sneaking away from their man to fuck and it was always hilarious what they told me.

"He always plays Playstation"

"He watches TV all the time"

"He's never home"

"He doesn't hit it like he used to"

"I want to just get away from the kids and him sometimes"

Genetics...I don't think so.
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-30-2004 at 05:25 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    No, not quite ok.

I don't believe vid was even alluding to what you are although he latch on to it now.

Other than that, I agree. If one's sex drive is higher than the other AND the other is saying no, then yes that person is more prone too cheat.

OK, sure.

I don't believe this is the primary reason for cheating.

For some, it's simple variety.
    Shit. I thought it was what vid was getting at. Apologies

Anyway, It seems as if we agree. A higher sex drive of one partner - which has to be genetic - can be a cause of cheating.

As can the guy or woman just wanting a change or being a bastard - not genetic.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    No, not quite ok.

So i didn't mention "prone to cheating" in that post? oh hum...

face it.... manker got it...you didn't

BTW how was i latching onto it?... i was replying to you saying no to "gay/bi" etc., you appeared to have agreed that the imbalance helps the behavior "sin" so i was asking about the part you disagreed with...without saying why.

disclaimer.

The content of this post is to be taken as a generalization. No responsibility can be taken for any excluded possibilities and the reader has to accept that not every possibility is covered. This does in no way mean that those instances not covered are considered irrelevant by the poster or have been ignored and also does not mean that the examples given are absolute

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    You have argued that homosexuality is a behavior choice, so why can't it be driven by the genetic/chemical/hormonal make up of the body?

I shouldn't have put heterosexual in there as that would be naturally balanced, but I believe the imbalance could explain the others.

disclaimer.

I don't believe homosexuals or bisexuals are imbalanced.
    Homosexual behavior is a choice.

What one likes sexually is based on esthetics. If this is the case, hormonal imbalance could make one more sexually aggressive but making a man see dick and get a hard-on versus not getting it for twat is going too far.

To put it bluntly.

One's individual sexual turn-ons are based on esthetics. You draw the line at what gender one has sex with. I think it's purely esthetics and homo, hetero, and bi labels are means of describing one's sexual behavior by the masses.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    Homosexual behavior is a choice..
    so does one have to actually commit the act to be homosexual?

One's individual sexual turn-ons are based on esthetics.
    yes turn ons are based on asthetics ....within your sexual orientation.

You draw the line at what gender one has sex with. I think it's purely esthetics and homo, hetero, and bi labels are means of describing one's sexual behavior by the masses
    so what would you call the sexual orientation of a man that is purely turned on by women with big butts ?

what would you call the sexual orientation of a man that is purely turned on by men with big dicks?

i don't see what your point is

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    Originally Posted by vidcc

Homosexual behavior is a choice.
    you just stated what i said you already stated

the question is why can't it be driven by the genetic/chemical/hormonal make up of the body?

especially when other things are affected....you do agree that things such as agression are affected?...yes you already said so

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    So i didn't mention "prone to cheating" in that post? oh hum...

face it.... manker got it...you didn't

BTW how was i latching onto it?... i was replying to you saying no to "gay/bi" etc., you appeared to have agreed that the imbalance helps the behavior "sin" so i was asking about the part you disagreed with...without saying why.

disclaimer.

Dude, do you read the words separately or aLl together?

You may have mentioned prone to cheat but manker mentioned much than that.
    He mentioned one having a higher sex drive than the other as it relates to cheating. You did not. All you mentioned was "prone to cheat". I even mentioned questions regarding this earlier in the thread.

No one said you did latch on to it. I said you would do it now. READ.
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-30-2004 at 05:57 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    Dude, do you read the words separately or aLl together?

You may have mentioned prone to cheat but manker mentioned much than that.
    He mentioned one having a higher sex drive than the other as it relates to cheating. You did not. All you mentioned was "prone to cheat". I even mentioned questions regarding this earlier in the thread.

No one said you did latch on to it. I said you would do it now. READ.
    no you said this

Quote Originally Posted by busyman
    perhaps i forgot the disclaimer.... i didn't think i needed a whole essay to make a simple point.

you missed the point, it's ok, if ever it happens i will gladly expand without sarcasm.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    so does one have to actually commit the act to be homosexual?

No, but the behavior is a choice.

yes turn ons are based on asthetics ....within your sexual orientation.

Nevertheless, esthetics. There's probably a name for a person that likes to fuck sheep too...a sheepasexual or some shit. I could call that his sexual orientation 'cause that's what turns him on. Do I think he was born to get turned-on to sheep ass? Nope.

so what would you call the sexual orientation of a man that is purely turned on by women with big butts ?

Heterosexual.

what would you call the sexual orientation of a man that is purely turned on by men with big dicks?

Gay as hell.

i don't see what your point is
    Go back 3 green responses then.
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-30-2004 at 06:22 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast