Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: metal gear solid ntsc to pal ?

Well if those patchs don't work I'm out of ideas cept for making one for mgs3 and mgs3 only... But u did say cdloader worked. Also did u try all the patchers i posted?

2. Games   -   #12
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    the patchers didnt work i dont think there are any patch locations because i downloaded the game because its not out in the uk

but yea putting in the cd of swap magic then the dvd one works in colour and the game is so much better

thanks anyway

3. Games   -   #13
    Well sorry I coldn't help more... Maybe u should look into getting a Modchip theres a new chip comeing out very soon called the DMS4 E.Z.I and it requires no soldering at all...

4. Games   -   #14
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    this is the second ps2 and i dont want to open it because the first time i opened the other one it killed my ps2.... (was a v4 with laser probs) the ribbon cable came off the laser voltage thingy was inpossible to reach and the control ribbon cable broke so i thought fuck it and bought a next one and the swap magic is fine for noobs like me

5. Games   -   #15
    Do u still have ur old ps2? it's still fixable u can solder the ribbion cable back together...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12