Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible to make copies of Xbox Copied games?

Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    No CloneXB still needs the Xbox, a ftp server and other shit. LET ME SAY THIS SLOWLY...

EN-OH
    lolz.

i said CloneXB can do it and i meant CloneXB can do it. LET ME SAY THIS WITH THE CAPS LOCK ON...

WHY-EE-ESS.

2. Games   -   #12
    Whats with all the hostility in Gameworld today? Some people have had too much turkey or something...
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #13
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    Whats with all the hostility in Gameworld today? Some people have had too much turkey or something...
    I dident have enough.

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Hmm, been trying it out on a copy of Fable... seemed to be making the ISO alright, I cancelled it after 150megs /2.5GB or so though.

The folder that I got was called Fable (automatically detected the name) and the files that had gotten ripped so far were:

CDXMedia (Folder)
    Banks_DVD.ini
    cdx.xbe
    dashupdate.xbe
    default.xbe
    update.xbe
    xboot.ini
    xuser.ini
    xusert.ini

When the whole thing gets ripped, would there be an ISO file there that I'd just burn with Nero, Alc.120 or even CloneXB itself that would take those above files and any others and correctly burn them? Or would all of those files transform into a single ISO?

Is any Ripped ISO off any CD alot of files plus a single ISO file, or just an ISO file? Like if I downloaded Vampires: The Masquerade which is 3 CDS and I'm assuming 3 ISOs, would I just be downloading 3 Isos or like 1000 files and 3 ISOs which would automatically burn those files correctly?
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

5. Games   -   #15
    Lick My Lovepump
    I'm sure it worked with Leisure Suit Larry. The game played in the xbox anyway.

I just alcohol'd it and burn, bang we seem to have a worker.

6. Games   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp
    When the whole thing gets ripped, would there be an ISO file there that I'd just burn with Nero, Alc.120 or even CloneXB itself that would take those above files and any others and correctly burn them? Or would all of those files transform into a single ISO?
    it'll rip all of the files individually, sort them out and decide what's the best way to compile the ISO, then make the ISO. you can use the "Keep Temp Files" option to either keep or delete the folder after the ISO's been created. if that option is disabled, CloneXB will DELETE the folder after it makes the ISO.

an Xbox game should be either an ISO or a folder. it shouldn't be both. if you ever do find an Xbox game on the 'net which is a folder full of game files... you will need to compile them into an ISO, using a program specifically meant to create Xbox discs (like Quix, Craxtion, etc) since Xbox discs use a special format that most PC programs don't understand. in almost all cases, though, games that you download will already be in Xbox DVD ISO format.... though they'll prolly be broken down into RAR files, of course.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 11-28-2004 at 12:17 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12