Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a Website Password Thingy

Fire Fox Fan
    Well

I have a History essay due tomorrow and my notes are at my friends house. And I can't remember anything on the issue. I've found a website that has pre-made essays for "sale" but in order to view the full essay you have to register which costs $24.95+. I was wondering if anyone knows a site or program that can hack or generate accounts so I could view the essays.

If this is in the wrong section or against forum rules please remove it. Thanks.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Your teacher will know its not your work.....i don't think cheating like that is right...

Try changing some of the long words and oput your name at the top usually works. Oh yeah and i can get you into he site for $24.95

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Fire Fox Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Your teacher will know its not your work.....i don't think cheating like that is right...

Try changing some of the long words and oput your name at the top usually works. Oh yeah and i can get you into he site for $24.95
    Thanks... But tht didn't really help :confused:

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    my question is-

say if I use a coursework/essay website and Steal one of the points (and put it into my own words) would that be considered as cheating

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam-King
    my question is-

say if I use a coursework/essay website and Steal one of the points (and put it into my own words) would that be considered as cheating
    No, its like asking someone for help. Like asking the teacher for help, she'll blah on about shit for 10mins and get one good point across in which you use and reword. Or if your lazy ask her to speak slower and clearer and copy word for word.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    that would be cheating.
    copying someone else's work word for word and then not stating the source you got the material from is called plagiarism.

why not write the essay yourself you will learn alot more.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play
    that would be cheating.
    copying someone else's work word for word and then not stating the source you got the material from is called plagiarism.

so are you saying in the bibliography write down the teachers name???

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play
    that would be cheating.

then you could just quote some essay you found on the internet then hand it in.

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    atleast you would get the E/D for the research

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast