Thread: Norton Antivirus Upgrade Question

Poster
    Hello,

I have Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition installed on my computer. I would like to know the major difference between that and Norton Antivirus 2003. Also the good things of the Corporate Edition?

2003 has email and Instant message scan, and other features. Corp has that but for Lotus and MS Exchange i need it for Outlook... So right now i guess the only thing it is doing for me is real time protection. Should i upgrade? Is it worth it?

-Los

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    NO ONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    imported_stg1123
    Los,
    Definitely upgrade, but be careful because if its a cracked version of the corp edition it might start messing with your comp, so maybe in fact its better to wait until you reinstall windows and then load up AV2003. Its better simply because it is more updated and therefore has to do a lot less updates. In short if its a legit corporate edition then install NAV2003. Here is the hash,

File:Norton AntiVirus 2003 Professional.exe
    Length:43001704 Bytes,41994KB
    UUHash:=ibSRp/hsw0z5WDpU7CF867UNOxo=

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    it is legit...thanks a lot!! ill be done dl NAV2003 in no time.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    imported_stg1123
    Cool enjoy it, but beware that NAV2003 comes with norton protection on the recycle bin so if you dont want it you can turn it off in the recycle bin properties but remember to purge all protected files before you turn it off. Otherwise its a good program but do what i always do and register the software even if its in an alias...
    Enjoy!