Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Lava lamp left on stove explodes, kills U.S. man

  1. #1
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    SEATTLE, Nov 30 (Reuters) - A Washington state man who placed a lava lamp on a hot stove died when the lamp exploded and a glass shard pierced his heart, police said on Tuesday.

    Phillip Quinn, 24, was found dead in his trailer home on Sunday night in Kent, about 15 miles (24 km) south of Seattle.

    "There appeared to have been an explosion that was centered on the stove top. There were glass fragments all over, embedded in the walls," said Paul Petersen, a Kent police spokesman.

    A lava lamp features blobs of wax in liquid that rise and fall in a container when heated by a bulb at the base of the lamp.

    Quinn was probably standing in front of the lamp when it exploded, then stumbled into his bedroom and died, Petersen said, citing a medical examiner's report.


    I bet he being bored thought 'what if I increase the heat on this thing by putting it on the stove?'

    If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

  2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Lounge   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar FST Programmer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    poor guy.

    could you imagine the feeling of something peircing your heart?
    Last edited by tesco; 12-01-2004 at 02:39 AM.

  4. Lounge   -   #3

    whats fucked up is he wasn't even stoned or high

  5. Lounge   -   #4


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts