Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have u seen bigfoot ?

express98's Avatar Poster

Laugh

GTA San Andreas: Have you seen Bigfoot?

[11/11/04 12:42]
    Show PSM2 the evidence and you can pocket a cool 50 quid

Maybe it's madness. Maybe they know that their £50 is safe in their wallets. But PSM2 magazine are offering a £50 bounty for the first confirmed sighting (and slaying?) of 'Bigfoot' in GTA San Andreas.

Speculation has been rife since the game's release that somewhere in the woodlands of the million-seller lurks Bigfoot. Other rumours suggest that a leatherfaced crazy-man (known as - hey! - Leatherface) lives in a shack in the woods. Still more believe that Piggsy, the mind-scarring 'star' from Rockstar's infamous Manhunt, lives somewhere in the game. Well PSM2 want to settle the score once and for all - and are prepared to pay for evidence.

They want your proof. Capture the mysterious woodland fiend (be it man or beast) on VHS tape (plug your PS2 into your video's SCART socket and hit record) and, if you deliver the first confirmed evidence of the Beast of The Panopticon, they'll send you fifty of the queen's.

But that's not all. Witnessed the lights in the sky? Seen a random plane crash? Or have you been chased by the haunted, driverless car? Whatever you have witnessed, PSM2 want to know about it. They want your digipics, videos and written accounts and will make you famous in the process. Describe your discovery (and include pics if you have them) and send it to [email protected]

Got a VHS tape of San Andreas weirdness (be it deliberate or a glitch)? Or do you want to make history and claim that Bigfoot Bounty? Send your VHS tapes to San Andreas Weirdness Watch, PSM2 Magazine, Future Publishing, 30 Monmouth Street, Bath, BA1 2BW.

PSM2 will feature full reports in an issue coming soon and we'll keep you updated too on gamesradar.com.

2. Games   -   #2
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    the hunt begins

3. Games   -   #3
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    me and my mate saw a plane get shot down when walking around the farmy part of the first island would that be worth £50

4. Games   -   #4
    still lookin

5. Games   -   #5
    Last edited by colt45joe; 12-02-2004 at 11:17 PM.

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    im tryin aLL thing from that site

7. Games   -   #7
    Bigfoot is FAKE so are ghosts and UFOs and such

8. Games   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    lol

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Games   -   #9

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam-King
    Bigfoot is FAKE so are ghosts and UFOs and such
    welll the only 1 i have seen is the plane crashing for no reason 1
    i tried for 2 hrs last night tryin a bunch of theses

looked for the guy in the cabin in the woods -nothing
    alien transmission on radio- nothing
    bigfoot-
    ghost car - yes that son of biatch ran me down and repeatly kept doing it then when i finnally punched in the cheat code cuz he was about to kill me
    i got in front of the car and there was no one driving and the car was still trying to hit me until i jacked it....so???

ufo i reall could'nt tell becuz by the airport in the dessert it funny cuz theres alot of planes cross and when they reenter down pass the cload they looked like ufos but were'nt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast