Thread: PC-Cillin Crashing Computer

Poster
    I recently installed PC-Cilling (Older Version) it turns out the one I installed was not compatible with XP. It crashed halfway through installation now even though the program did not completly install the files are still there and it keeps making my computer crash via BSOD "irql_driver_not_equall" or something along that lines.
    Any idea how I can install the program as the uninistall link doesn't even work.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Does it say PC Cillin is in your add-remove programs?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    go find a program called System Mechanic 5, it should get rid of it for you. It has a program uninstall feature for stubborn programs, plus alot of other features.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    I tried SysM5 I opted for the easy way out and done a fresh install it was on the cards anyway reallly as I wanted to create a seperate partion for WINDOWS.
    I'm on the laptop now just a few mins left till fresh install complete it's 12:27 AM here and i fear a long night as I've got to install all the updates and programs so as the people in my house can continue to use the network
    Last edited by AcID ZeR0; 12-02-2004 at 12:22 AM.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    so did it work?