Thread: Mafia Keeps Crashing In Xp, Plz Help!

Hi all,

I searched the forum for probs like mine, but never found an answer that helps. My specs:

P4 2.4 (533 FSB)
    1 Gig pc 2700 DDR
    Gigabyte Radeon 64MB DDR Video
    48x burner/DVD
    48x CD-ROM

I can see the intro video w/ the illusion tatoo, and then I'm looking down @ the desk. I have the menu...new game, load, free ride, blah,blah, blah. Anything I pick loads a little bit and then kicks me back into windows. I run all kinds of other intensive games, madden, nba live, sim city, etc...what's the deal?!?!?!?!??!

Please help, I'm pumped to try this game!
    JME

2. Games   -   #2
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    i have the same thing, but i dont even get 2 the main menu, it starts loadin and be4 its half way im lookin at my desktop, i have similar specs and dled the 3bin files from kazaalinks.com(if u wanna chek it out)but i didnt think anything was wrong w/ the files and i made sure i installed everything right
    tYiA

3. Games   -   #3
    UP, I NEED HELP!!!!! I installed the NEWEST catalyst ATI Drivers, reinstalled the game, surely someone here has solved this problem.

4. Games   -   #4
    the game would not run on my ATI 32meg card. When I bought the ATI 900 128meg card it had graphic glitches until A updated driver was released. Now it plays OK,

BUT...........................................
    Even on my 128 meg video card there are parts that are still a little choppy, like the drive scene at the start of the game.
    The game is not all that great anyway, but I suspect your video card dose not like it.

5. Games   -   #5
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    well i have an ati radeon 7200(64meg) which i just updated the drivers 4 yesterday and the game still crashes
    also i dont think its a graphical problem because b4 playing the game, i played the demo and everything was fine
    tYiA