Thread: Need help with Film Script!

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Hello mates,
    I will be doing a Short film starting next week. The film will be dealing with human emotions, dreams, relationship, and stuff like that. One of my friend will be opening the shot with brief introduction about the film…the problem is I need some Scripts…can’t really think of scripts….I like directing movies and I m not much of a script writer…..

So just wonderin if there are any script sites that I can visit and take some reference and all?
    Links? Any help will be highly appreciated!

OH BTW this is my first film project....really need help!

peace
    Last edited by sameer0807; 12-04-2004 at 08:35 AM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    I have a friend who writes scripts for major films and she recommends a piece of software called 'Final Draft'. I hope I've remembered that correctly. Basically she says it's the shit.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    http://www.script-o-rama.com/ - i used this for some coursework once, fairly comprehensive

there's a bunch more but this is the only one with a memorable name
    Last edited by DarthInsinuate; 12-04-2004 at 01:06 PM.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    How coincidental! I've been in a short film this week, I did it as a favour for a mate cus his leading lady dropped out. It was about emotion and faith (I think )

Luckily I only had to say one line because it's gonna be dubbed. I had to shout "WHERE ARE YOU"

Hope I've been of help
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Debaser
    Wow didn't expect to see this here

I used to write a story or two on Triggerstreet.com

It was set up by Kevin Spacey to help amateur screenwriters get a chance to break into the big time. They're always holding contests and what not there. Real friendly community, and once you sign up you can submit your script for review by other members, and if it's well recieved a good chance it'll be looked over by actual filmmakers, happens every week there but I never made the cut

You can also download other peoples scripts which might give you some ideas with your own story.