Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eminem live

express98's Avatar Poster

Arrow

I belive hes playing the uk next may 2005 ,my question is has anybody seen him live my teenage son is beggin for me to take him ..hes only 13 do they hav a age restriction cos i can guess his shows are like adult swearing etc ,i can live with that just dont wanna get to london and he cant get in ,just wanna be a cool dad or the best dad ever acording to him if i get tickets lol

2. Music   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Contact Ticketmaster. They'll know. 0870 160 2854.

Worth a shot at least.

3. Music   -   #3

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Contact Ticketmaster. They'll know. 0870 160 2854.

Worth a shot at least.
    Thanks prob best idea

4. Music   -   #4
    Retired
    I think 13 is to young in my opinion because of the explicit lyrics,
    I'm 19 and an eminem fan but if I had a 13 yo son I wouldn't let him go to eminem's concert

5. Music   -   #5
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Ahh but rememeber IKE, when we were kids? Nightmare On Elm Street was an 18 at the time, and every kid under 10 had seen it. Now my homicidal tendancies have fallen to 3 a day

The point is kids will see it one way or another, even if it's at a friends house 6 months later. I think the father is doing the right thing by going with him. At least he can't get into any mischief eh. If only my father had gone with me to concerts :sniff:

6. Music   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    I think 13 is to young in my opinion because of the explicit lyrics,
    I'm 19 and an eminem fan but if I had a 13 yo son I wouldn't let him go to eminem's concert
    true i agree in what yr saying IKE but ,i let him go to football matchs and he hears or listens to what there r singing or sees even worse ....no diss to yr self but would u go yr self to see eminem .............

7. Music   -   #7
    Just got mail from my concert people who i use .........people have to be over 14 yrs ov age ............why i dont know ..........took my son 13 and my daughter 11 to see robbi williams at kebworth last summer and the darkness and kelly ozborne sang no age thing but both swore f this and the rest , i was not happy but eminem i know what to expect .....

8. Music   -   #8
    Sorry im at it again tickets go on sale jan 2005 and the tour is in aug sep NOT may ............if yr in the UK

9. Music   -   #9
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Just get him a ticket they will never check his age if you are with him. just remember your adidas tracksuit, baseball cap and rebook classics otherwise your gonna stick out :-)

10. Music   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play
    Just get him a ticket they will never check his age if you are with him. just remember your adidas tracksuit, baseball cap and rebook classics otherwise your gonna stick out :-)
    Hes sat here reading this lol ..............thanks gonna go for it for u all who repled

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast