Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Games like...

Quote Originally Posted by krome
    painkiller???
    Already have....

2. Games   -   #12
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Just get POSTAL 2, you will be glad you did. It's graphics are amazing, and you will have fun. Alright? Alright.

3. Games   -   #13
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    lol, postal 2 isn't that great. it uses the Unreal engine (unreal2), and trust me, it's not graphically challenging. you could just wait for F.E.A.R. to come out.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #14
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Haha, oh crap I read about that game here. That looks so sweet.

5. Games   -   #15
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    go into your graphics card advanced settings and put on 8x anti-aliising and 8x aniso-whats-it-called

6. Games   -   #16
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Doom 3 is fun for awhile but it really get's hard as hell...and it's almost impossible to beat the game without cheats/trainers etc!!

CS is one f***ed game if you wanna play online.....SO MANY CHEATERS OUT THERE!

Farcry has good graphics...but gameplay totally sux!! Basically shoot anyone u see on the Island....boring as hell!! and if u r drivin vehicles in da game...it's so freakin hard to control da car...truck or watever...

Half life2, wat should i say abt this game....graphics, storyline seems very nice...but this game is a headache after awhile....this game is full of puzzle...damn man u will want to rip ur head off when u can't find a way to advance to next level....I have only played till level 4, i guess and it's really a headache!!

My thoughts abt da games.....BTW I m also lookin for a better game to play!!
    Last edited by sameer0807; 12-04-2004 at 11:44 PM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

7. Games   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDave
    go into your graphics card advanced settings and put on 8x anti-aliising and 8x aniso-whats-it-called
    Yeah im playing Half Life 2 on 16X AA.

Just looking for some more games that look really nice,

@orcutt989 - if i wanted some games that are fun/good to play i would have asked for them, not graphically challenging games. Please read he fucking thread before posing and making yourself look like a knob-jockey.

Farcry has good graphics...but gameplay totally sux!! Basically shoot anyone u see on the Island....boring as hell!! and if u r drivin vehicles in da game...it's so freakin hard to control da car...truck or watever...

Half life2, wat should i say abt this game....graphics, storyline seems very nice...but this game is a headache after awhile....this game is full of puzzle...damn man u will want to rip ur head off when u can't find a way to advance to next level....
    Jesus i spell and type badly....

So let me get dis rite yah, u h8 far cry coz it to much sh00tin nd stufff yahz but den yo say dat Half life 2 gets bad cos it got o many puzzles and makes ya fink yeah rite lol!!111!!1! Yeh and i cheatz coz i is teh uber 1337 and i ruin 31 otha ppls games when i play itz sooooooooo funne and kwl ha ha ha ha ha klmao 1!1#11111111!!!!!1!!

Last edited by peerzyboy; 12-04-2004 at 11:32 PM.

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer0807
    CS is one f***ed game if you wanna play online.....SO MANY CHEATERS OUT THERE! Not to mention I m a cheater too! :-)
    ... I dont know what you ppl are talking about when you say CS is filled with hackers. 1st, every games has hackers 2nd, i have been playing cs for nearly 3 years and havent seen this huge hacking probelm you guys made it out to be. sure i have seen hackers, maybe once every week(and i play a lot). i hope you arent one of those type of ppl that get killed and yell "HACKS"

anyways, if you are into simulation, modern air combat, or pacifc assault (or w/e the new moh is) is a pretty graphic intensive game

9. Games   -   #19
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    i hope you arent one of those type of ppl that get killed and yell "HACKS"
    nope i m not among those peeps...i haven't played CS alot but whenever i do i see cheaters for sure!!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12