Thread: Vary your shared file splease

I don't know how you guys share your files but here is what I do and here is what I am aksing some of you to do.

I have my music files in several sub folders and I have my video files in several sub folders.

As I don't want to share ALL of my files, but I do want to contribute I share a couple of my music folders and a couple of my vdieo folders.

I then change the folders I share every few months.

This is what I would like to ask some of you to do (ie vary the files that you share) . I find that many files are no longer shared but they are still out there. So if some of you varied your shared folders as I suggest, we would all be able to d/l some more files.

EG I particulalry like the WCB69 series of videos of Adriana Sage and the ITA Celeb avi files, but they seem to be non-existant on Fasttrack these days, yet they once were very popular.

Any comments ?

Regards

Digby

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    u share ur way and i'll share my way... plus i us BT anyways

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by digmen1
    EG I particulalry like the WCB69 series of videos of Adriana Sage and the ITA Celeb avi files, but they seem to be non-existant on Fasttrack these days, yet they once were very popular.

Any comments ?
    Well I was shareing those files but....

Sorry,

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    I don't know how you guys share your files but here is what I do and here is what I am aksing some of you to do.

I have my music files in several sub folders and I have my video files in several sub folders.

As I don't want to share ALL of my files, but I do want to contribute I share a couple of my music folders and a couple of my vdieo folders.

This is what I would like to ask some of you to do (ie vary the files that you share) . I find that many files are no longer shared but they are still out there. So if some of you varied your shared folders as I suggest, we would all be able to d/l some more files.

Any comments ?

Regards

Digby
    yea. you're a tool

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by tracydani
    Well I was shareing those files but....

Sorry,

TD
    good point but....

yo

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Why?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    As sson as i download i upload offf of ares and BT