You know you're living in 2004 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is
that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You go home after a long day at work and you still answer the
phone in abusiness manner.
7. You make phone calls from home, and you automatically dial "9" to
get an outside line.
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three
9. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.
10. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
11. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see
if anyone is home.
12. Every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of
13. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have
the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for
panic and you turn around to go and get it.
14. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your
15. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
16. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
17. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward