Thread: do my survey!

Smile

Hey guys

As part of some research toward my degree I am conducting a survey of P2P users. The survey takes only a few minutes to complete, so if you have a little free time I would really value your response!

The survey is up at http://www.p2psurvey.com. I've tried to answer the common questions on the front page... if you want to know anything else you can mail me, or reply to this thread

You also get the chance to win some Amazon vouchers when you complete the survey!

Thanks!

-Richard

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I want cash up front Sir 1 post...
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-08-2004 at 08:44 PM.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    so if i ring up Warwick University in the morning they'll clarify this then yes?

also who's funding the amazon vouchers?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    do you have a lecturer contact at Warwick with whom we can discuss this? My personal experiences of Dissertations are that there is a lecturer who works with you, and helps to ensure the ethics of the project are sound.
    <insert signature here>

5. File Sharing   -   #5

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I think hes just lonely,so group hug but Im out on this...

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Yet another survey

hmm...asspie

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    What is with all the surveys? How do you know where not just mess around with you. Putting in junk..

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    so if i ring up Warwick University in the morning they'll clarify this then yes?

also who's funding the amazon vouchers?
    They might be able to clarify that I'm an economics student there, and I have a research project due in this year (I'm not sure what their policy about giving out student information is)... but the undergrad office probably won't know the specifics of my survey.

I am funding the amazon vouchers myself. I figured it'd be worth it if it means I get more responses.

Quote Originally Posted by vivitron 15
    do you have a lecturer contact at Warwick with whom we can discuss this? My personal experiences of Dissertations are that there is a lecturer who works with you, and helps to ensure the ethics of the project are sound.
    If you have any specific questions then I'll be happy to answer them over email (my university address is available on the site) or here. I do have a professor overseeing the project who helped me to design the survey. I'd be happy to pass on his address if you have any concerns I cannot help with.

Cheers guys

-richard