Thread: Democracy, erm yeah.. thats right

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    "WE hope that the upcoming election will be free, fair, open, well-supervised," US Secretary of State Colin Powell said in Washington at the weekend.

Needless to say, he was referring to the situation in Ukraine rather than the homeland of his "honorary democrat" guest President Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan.

General Musharraf is the man who led a coup against his country's elected government and refuses to countenance free elections but whose "democratic" credentials were redeemed by turning his back on the Pakistani military's Taliban proteges and backing the US invasion of Afghanistan.

And the outgoing apologist for the Bush administration's many crimes was certainly not talking about Ohio, where his Republican Party presided over similar electoral fraud to that masterminded by the president's brother in Florida in 2000.
    Capitalist based Democracy was a lovely experiment, which appears to have failed just like Communism...

I'm now waiting to see what you call a banana republic as large as the USA, im sure there must be a special word for it

If not, im sure one will be forthcoming....

Anyone read Heinlein when they were younger?
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 12-08-2004 at 05:18 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Capitalist based Democracy was a lovely experiment, which appears to have failed just like Communism...
    How so?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    You had the choice between a Boner and a Boner...

The only "Choice" you received was one on which way you wanted the same end product..

Up the Ass direct, or getting distracted while getting it up the Ass.

In your Democracy, the Corporations decide who will be President, not the populace. They merely choose between the two decided by Corporate America beforehand as to the choice you will receive.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    I disagree.
    There is corruption everywhere.

However, computer voting with a shadow government overseeing it elects our President.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    And the voting machines are purchased from companies that have stated publically that they will "Deliver" their States

Re-counts wont be until AFTER the Electoral College vote, even in those places where there is clear evidence of Voter Fraud...

I cant see how pointing at a sympton of a Disease makes the Disease incorrect...

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    And the voting machines are purchased from companies that have stated publically that they will "Deliver" their States

Re-counts wont be until AFTER the Electoral College vote, even in those places where there is clear evidence of Voter Fraud...

I cant see how pointing at a sympton of a Disease makes the Disease incorrect...
    It's called [sarcasm][/sarcasm].

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232