Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Ps2 Game!!!

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5

Question Mark

Free ps2 game with the ownership of a playstation. Thats right you heard it. Due to the demo disc that somehow erased all the memory off of a memory card for p2s, Sony is offering a free ps2 game from the list below from those "effected." To avoid unjust manipulation of this offering, Sony will reinburse only 1 game per serial number of a ps2. You can find out more on this article by clicking here .
    http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=57346

To take advantage of this oppertunity call 1-800-345-7669 via phone with the serial number and address to ship the disc

Games include:
    Athens 2004, ATV Offroad Fury 3, Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec, Hot Shots Golf Fore!, MLB 2004, Parappa the Rapper 2, Sly 2: Band of Thieves and Wild Arms 3.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I just called---they brought up "my underground acct" and said they need me to return the disc to:

SCEA
    attn: DEMO
    PO BOX 5888
    San Mateo, CA 94402-0888

They advised sending it traceable mail/insured and you need to send thru regular post office as its a PO box your sending to. They said include a short note stating you are returning the defective demo disc/erased memory card when used and your name/addy/phone number and also your choice of which game you would like them to send you free....and it would take about 2-3 weeks to receive the free game you choose, They did not mention anything about the serial number/model numbers or any of that. I will include to be safe.

Choices of the free games are as stated above with the ADDITION of one other to choose from JAK2.

HOW GREAT IS THIS!!!! They said it had to be mailed in by 1/31/05 to receive the replacement game.

1-800-345-7669

2. Games   -   #2
    games suck anyway

3. Games   -   #3
    not all of them...

and do you know if i can change my mind about the game i chose?

on the phone i said Jak 2, but...i wasnt really thinking, and i so i dont want Jak 2....do you think i can just put down a different game on the letter i send?
    Last edited by colt45joe; 12-08-2004 at 11:16 PM.

4. Games   -   #4
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    I am, I told them jak2 also but on my letter I put atv offroad and telling them I already have jak2 and I so don't need two of the same game!!!...Its worth a shot.

5. Games   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    damn.. so i need the demo disk to get the free games? or do i just need the serial on the back of my PS2?

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    damn.. so i need the demo disk to get the free games? or do i just need the serial on the back of my PS2?

said they need me to return the disc to

7. Games   -   #7
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Can anyone confirm this?

8. Games   -   #8
    a lot of people have comfirmed this....

goto ps2newz.net

9. Games   -   #9
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Elmo

10. Games   -   #10
    Debaser
    Dammit, I almost bought that disc before I knew it erased crap on your memory cards.

What a crappy selection of games though, you can buy most of those for the same price you would have paid for the demo disc except for Sly 2, which is the game I would have picked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast