Thread: svcd ?

Hi,
    Is it possible to make a SVCD of a whole movie on a CD (700mb) that is actually watchable on a TV via a DVD player.
    I tried it with Matrix the other day and It ended up the size of 4 CD's ?

If so how ?

Does the file size of the original mpg determine the svcd size if so what size should the original be so the SVCD is within 700mb ?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    svcd is more like 2 disc, you could try kvcd if you want it to fit on just 1.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Hi,
    Ive got the templates and Ive set the first one away but its creating a file with an extention .m1v is this normal ?
    Do I just use this as I would an ordinary mpg and burn it with nero ?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Pigeon
    Hi! lol i need hlp i just downloaded Team America:world police and havin trouble viewing it. i just dont get it...... its svcd telesync... i got a folder with 2 cds and when i open em it just comes up with winRARE shit lots of data basicly......what do i do??????????????????? i have tried everything!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon
    Hi! lol i need hlp i just downloaded Team America:world police and havin trouble viewing it. i just dont get it...... its svcd telesync... i got a folder with 2 cds and when i open em it just comes up with winRARE shit lots of data basicly......what do i do??????????????????? i have tried everything!!
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=51801