Thread: Lord of the Rings:The Battle for Middle Earth Problem

I have recently finished downloading the lord of the rings:the battle for middle earth from suprnova.org. It is the dvd version of the game, the 4 gig one. After completing the download, i unrared it and got a bin image and a cue. I placed the cue on a virtual drive using alcohol 120% and installed the game. When I clicked on play afterwards, it said "please put the cd in and press ok" or something like that. I knew I had to go to gamecopyworld to get the nocd thing, so i did. I copied the 10 mb file into the game dir. I then pressed play once more, and the game responded. It gave the intro screen, the screen then went black, and then it minimized itself. Once I maximize it again, the screen goes black, and then automatically becomes the desktop again. Can anyone assist me in fixing this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated. You see, it took me a week to download the game and I am really looking forward to it. I don't just wanna delete it.

Thanks
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 12-17-2004 at 11:44 PM.

2. Games   -   #2
    Retired
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=87018

read the NFO file included in the download, and check the CRACK folder.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 12-17-2004 at 11:45 PM.

3. Games   -   #3
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Yes there is a game.cfg file or something like that, on the DVD itself that you need to extract and overwrite a file in the lotr directory, or you could just keep the dvd mounted.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I have the same one and had no problems with it. I just unrared it and mounted the image with Daemon tools
    installed and put the crack in the game folder

5. Games   -   #5
    to dsa who has the game or whoever else can help me out. How can i burn it to an actual dvd? There was an .mds and .mdf file. maybe someone can point me to some free software or tell me how to do it through nero? any help is greatly appreciated.

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
    to dsa who has the game or whoever else can help me out. How can i burn it to an actual dvd? There was an .mds and .mdf file. maybe someone can point me to some free software or tell me how to do it through nero? any help is greatly appreciated.
    you need a program cooled alcohol 120% it is for burning image files such as MDF.

BTW where can I download this game seeing most of the big torrent sites are now shut down!!

7. Games   -   #7
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud.
    you need a program cooled alcohol 120% it is for burning image files such as MDF.

BTW where can I download this game seeing most of the big torrent sites are now shut down!!
    Filelist.org, torrentspy.com, and elitetorrents.org are the only decent ones left.
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 12-20-2004 at 02:00 AM.

8. Games   -   #8
    well Filelist Is out its past its limit torrent spy its there however though only 1 seed

9. Games   -   #9
    you should really join a private, i suggest pisexy, torrentit or bitsoup