Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: chances of getting caught

RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Your not going to find many sympathetic to your cause. If I knew where you were at, I would turn you in myself ( making it 100% probability you would be caught)
    Its people like you who cause the rest of us grief, never sell anything you download....... ever

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    so its legal? (to sell it to anyone with the "original"

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam-King
    so its legal? (to sell it to anyone with the "original"

Whats your ebay user name and i'll tell you if its legal or not. By he way you said in anohe rhrea dyou just got a credit card yet you said in ehre you dont want to get a christmas job. Well if you have a credit card you should ahve a full ime job anyway .

WANKER

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    david622's Avatar Procrastinator
    I've bought several bootlegs on ebay.

Before the Seinfeld seasons came out on DVD, I bought the entire series for like 25 bucks. I also bought the complete Futurama series for like 15 bucks ^_^

As far as I know, the sellers haven't gotten in trouble.

I wanna burn the ones I have and sell the copies, but my mom won't let me. She's afraid I might get busted. Plus, it's her eBay account and credit card ^_^

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    yeah, your right RPerry, lets blame all the Bit Torrent problems on Spam-King, grr....

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    so its my fault that some people would rather buy a copy than the original.

Also I dont know why you are getting upset, I didnt dload the game I brought it with my own money.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam-King
    so its my fault that some people would rather buy a copy than the original.

Also I dont know why you are getting upset, I didnt dload the game I brought it with my own money.

Spam-King, listen...ITS ILLEGAL. When I was caught, eBay simply banned me for several years. I was lucky. The way things are going today with copyrighted material, you may very well end up with a legal battle on your hands and fighting the 1,000's of dollars in fines or paying the game companies back for every game you sold over eBay. I think what RPerry is trying to say is that it's the greedy few who are trying to make a buck off of file sharing that are going to ruin it for everyone instead of just enjoying a good thing. It's those people who put the big spotlight on filesharing. Ever heard the saying, "don't push your luck"? It applies here.

You say you have a credit card, use it, and get a job. Don't want to do that? Can't afford it? Well I would hope your family can understand that it's just Christmas, a season of GIVING, and sometimes we are a little short during the holidays.

Good Luck

yo

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    get a job lazy bum
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    People keep on at me to sell the stuff I download I always say NO .yes I need the money I loan my stuff out and ask for nothing a thank you is all

That's how things should be if you wish to make money open a shop.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12