Ok, everytime I try to play a game online it keeps rebooting as if the 'reboot button' has been pressed.
Here's some further info:
- There are no viruses on this PC. Scanned with both Norton & Nod32.
- There is no spyware on this PC. Scanned with SpyBot, Adaware & Spyware Blaster.
- This has happened on several occasions now, and with different games, such as Call Of Duty & C&C: Generals.
- This happens when I join the game and/or attempt to join a game.
- The modem is fine. It's the PC that shuts down.
- PC does not overheat. It happens to be very cool at all times.
Any ideas anyone? Please help cause it's driving me crazy.