Thread: Doom III expansion

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Expansion Details

Gattsu dropped us a line to let us know that the January issue of Game Informer magazine has a bit more information on the upcoming DOOM 3 expansion, Resurrection of Evil. Here are some bits of info grabbed from it but be warned there may be a spoiler or two:
    RoE takes place two years after the events in DOOM 3
    You play as a different marine this time around
    Sent to assist Dr. Elizabeth McNeal in investigating a strange beacon on the planet
    Betruger sends three demonic hunters after you when you discover a weapon known as the "Artifact"
    When you defeat each hunter, their abilities are transferred into the Artifact
    The abilities resemble, berseker, slow-mo and invulnerability and are all "stackable"
    Roughly one half to two thirds as long as DOOM 3
    Having the story revolve around two characters may bode well for co-op
    For more information and to see the great pictures that accompany the article, be sure to grab the January issue of Game Informer magazine!

Source: Planet Doom

Looks pretty good to me. Hopefully by the time its released there will be a BT site to dl this from.

2. Games   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Hopefully by the time its released there will be a BT site to dl this from.
    lmfao..........i hope so too, just signed up for elitetorrents, god knows how little time i have till that shuts down too....fuck, suprnova was pretty good, i dont know why ppl bitched about it.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    , suprnova was pretty good, i dont know why ppl bitched about it.
    Viruses, fake files, leecher world, slow on getting releases up there (not even 0day most of the time) seeders upload things, seed for a bit then jus stop leaving everyone at like 60%. Need i go on....