Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Prank Phone Call Contest

Rules:

1. Must use SprintRelayOnline.com or something similar.
    2. Can not call yourself. Family member are ok as long as they dont know about it.
    3. All must be posted in this thread.
    4. You must be the one to do it, no ripping off someone else from somewhere else.

There will then be a poll to decide the funniest/winner. Im not sure what winner gets yet. Have fun!
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    what? why sprintrelayonline.com?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Because its funny. Watch, call your friend and tell the operator what to say to him.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    we were doing this with 0800 reverse t'other day. "would you like to accept a reverse charge call from [voice=movie promo guy]your worst nightmare[/voice]"

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Just call someone and when they answer just say "How may I help you?"
    They'll say "You called me"
    Then you just confuse the shit outta them by saying, "No you called me"

Good for a laugh, either that of just hook your phone thru the puter and d/l some sound boards (I recomend the Jack Black one) and record it using any 1 of loads of different software, I personally can't be arsed to do it right now tho so please feel free and entertain me

Jonno

6. Lounge   -   #6
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

7. Lounge   -   #7
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    hehe, my friends and I did really class prank phone calls a while back. got the idea from a site, so we rang up random people and pretended to be a presenter on the local radio station and then we asked them a question for a prize and lmao, they get all freaked and run around trying to get the answer outta other family members, then even if they get it right you end it by saying "sorry but that answer is incorrent, now tell me, whats your favourite radio station?" hehe, they nearly all fell for it! the other one i did was i rang up and accused the person on the other end of prank phone calling a load of times, like they are denying it and all, then end by going "well isnt your number <call out number with the last digit different than theirs" and they are like "umm...no my number has a 5 at the end" and i was like "oh crap...i am so sorry!" works a charm
    Last edited by exo_body; 12-20-2004 at 05:30 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    One I used to do when I was younger was phone up someone and ask for Tim Ashley, when they say you've got the wrong number, apologise and hang up.
    Do this a few times until they get the hump with you then get a friend to phone up and say "this is Tim Ashley do I have any calls today?"

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Is it suppose to be "Prank" or "crank" calls? I have heard both terms used.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    phone one pizza place with house phone and another with a mobile. head to tail em and laugh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast