Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Someone Just Gave Me Hell For K-lite

Originally posted by kylman5000@14 April 2003 - 06:43
    You know, you try to analyze things for your own benefit, or you could have gotten confused on which post I replied to.

I was saying you write more professional {editorial comment...bullshit you "big loser"} than others. You must have gotten offended.
    I sent 1 PM and 1 email, and those that choose to be assholes and run on random insults I believe I am welcome to do so, don't exaggerate and F**K YOU too. Stating as you did...

"Lastly, you write to professional. Its hard to tell if you are serious or just a big loser. "

Seems clearly to be an insult, and does not need to be analyzed!!

You are a "BIG LOSER" (I intend this as a compliment)

Let me state something you probably say daily...
    "No mom I was just joking"

Don't try to redefine your ramblings and insults please,
    it is truly "pathetic"

Now leave me the F**K alone you name calling piece of !@#$%^&*(). B)

2. File Sharing   -   #72
    Poster
    Originally posted by REALITY+15 April 2003 - 00:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 15 April 2003 - 00:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kylman5000@14 April 2003 - 06:43
    You know, you try to analyze things for your own benefit, or you could have gotten confused on which post I replied to.

I was saying you write more professional {editorial comment...bullshit you "big loser"} than others. You must have gotten offended.
    I sent 1 PM and 1 email, and those that choose to be assholes and run on random insults I believe I am welcome to do so, don&#39;t exaggerate and F**K YOU too. Stating as you did...

"Lastly, you write to professional. Its hard to tell if you are serious or just a big loser. "

Seems clearly to be an insult, and does not need to be analyzed&#33;&#33;

Don&#39;t try to redefine your ramblings and insults please,
    it is truly "pathetic"

Now leave me the F**K alone you name calling piece of &#33;@#&#036;%^&*(). B) [/b][/quote]
    Thats a bit harsh

3. File Sharing   -   #73
    Let me simplify,

You are "wrong" for making the original empty headed, jerk off, lame ass, retarded comment that you made. Here it is again...

Why are you so confused at what I am trying to say and why are you running from the fact that you are the "big loser" bright child&#33;&#33;

Say it, say it, say UNCLE.

You are bad dancer so sit down.

Again, go away&#33;&#33; Or this is to come...

4. File Sharing   -   #74
    Originally posted by JmiF+15 April 2003 - 00:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JmiF @ 15 April 2003 - 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -REALITY@15 April 2003 - 00:20
    <!--QuoteBegin--kylman5000
    @14 April 2003 - 06:43

I sent 1 PM and 1 email, and those that choose to be assholes and run on random insults I believe I am welcome to do so, don&#39;t exaggerate and F**K YOU too. Stating as you did...

Seems clearly to be an insult, and does not need to be analyzed&#33;&#33;

Don&#39;t try to redefine your ramblings and insults please,
    it is truly "pathetic"

Now leave me the F**K alone you name calling piece of &#33;@#&#036;%^&*(). B)
    Thats a bit harsh [/b][/quote]
    Oh well...

I actually find it "funny"&#33;&#33;

5. File Sharing   -   #75
    Forum Star
    I think I&#39;ll have to close this one, as it has nothing to do with the original topic.
    Feel free to fight on in the Lounge, or via PM&#39;s.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678