Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone Just Gave Me Hell For K-lite

Someone named "MACH" just gave me hell because my participation rating is at 1000. i thought this was just part of the k-lite program. if he is so concerned about the ethics of downloading why does he own a computer w/ connection. i verifiy and post (on another account) all fakes and all good. has anyone else had problems with this guy? Pls Respond.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    User Names in KL are not unique, so might be a bunch of people with the name MACH. Your PL is 1000 because you have the cheat on. To disable it, go to options, more options, k++ options, and uncheck the cheat.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Why should he care what your PL is? How does he know you're on K-Lite? I thought we just showed up on Kazaa as Supreme Beings. I actually was a SB whan I was on kazaa and I'll bet he's just pissed off cause it's such a pain in the ass to keep that rating up. What a relief to be on K-Lite and not have to worry.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    merlin-1's Avatar Poster
    I would'nt worry about it he's probably jealous.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    thanks people. i won't lose any sleep over it. k-lite has made life so much easier. now if we can get rid of the fakes it will even be better

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Hawaiian21
    he's just bitter cuz your version doesn't give pop-ups and all that other junk that he gets .....Sucks for him not to be informed of his options and if he is so hell bent on giving you sh*t about downloading songs why doesn't he sign off kazaa, that's like the pot calling the kettle black ??? What a moron !!!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    n00b
    When using K-Lite++ youre status shows up as K-Lite Master, I think.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Edit: Nevermind. Misread.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    The makers of Kazaa have been cheating the whole rest of the fasttrack network by making the participation levels thing in the first place! It even cheats out older Kazaa version users. Mighty convenient that downloads tend to be sent TO Kazaa users but seldom does the reverse occur to Grokster, Imesh, and older Kazaa users...

But it does bother me when I see a KL++ user who isn't sharing anything with a PL=1,000...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Ah, but how can you tell that they're not sharing?

I'm currently sharing 30+GB but have applied the "privacy patch"(right next to the "nicotine patch") and as far as I know you can't tell if I share or not...
    I hated to do it as I always enjoyed browsing other folks' Shared Folders, but these are perilous times in which to engage in risky behaviour, no?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast