Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mordens Audio Hack 007 V.3

well, thats why i said walk away, this hack is old and useless, now a days we have UDE and UXE which dont require 4920...with UDE/UXE it doesnt matter.

go to http://www.xbox-scene.com

look around, learn, and you can get everything you need on xbins, which is explained on xboxscene, so just look around.

2. Games   -   #12
    The Enlightened
    Ah. Now I'm back where I started. I learned about XBins prior to this. Maybe there is something I missed. I'll see.
    -loominus

3. Games   -   #13
    The Enlightened
    This UDE/UXE you're referring to, how do I use it? I did the Mirc thing and the FlashFXP thing. I gotta few files but now I don't know really what to do with them. I've read all the ReadMe files, but they seem to speaking in fragmented sentences that I don't understand. It's quite frustrating. I think I have all the tools, I just need to know how to use them.

The help that's been given is well appreciated, but most of it stuff that I've already seen or heard about, I just don't know how to use what I've got. Can someone help me in this aspect?
    -loominus

4. Games   -   #14
    The Enlightened
    Damn, it seems everybody has a modded Xbox in these forums but me!
    -loominus

5. Games   -   #15
    Lick My Lovepump
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricis
    Once again, views, but no answer...
    Waiting more than 2 minutes for a reply kinda helps...

6. Games   -   #16
    The Enlightened
    I do wait. But nobody responds. And I know there are heads on here that no more about this then I. I thought if I went ahead and got the tools needed, instead of bein an idiot asking where to get everything, that I would be more inclined to recieve assisstance. Am I still doin something wrong, am I in some shape or form not complying with spoken and unspoken rules of the forum?
    -loominus

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    youre not doing anything majorly wrong pal - just impatient and a bit bossy maybe! give the topic a little time for people to view it (and rember its a global board - not everyone will be awake in different countries when you post) and give it a bit more than 2 mins - theres always gonna be more view than posts

someone will help you out if youre polite - thats my experience anyways

hope you get it sorted - i cheated an bought a pre-modded xbox - so i cant really help you - but there are guys on this board that know this shit like the back of theyre hands - so chill out and youll sort it soon!
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

8. Games   -   #18
    The Enlightened
    Sorry if I come on a bit bossy. That was unintentional.

Understand I've tried my hand at this thing for some time now. I don't much about soldering so I bought a solderless modchip last year, that worked to no avail. I've thought about sending it in to let somebody else do it, but the idea of sending my XBox to a complete stranger still doesn't bode well with me (although, at this point, it seems like the likely option to take). Then I learned about this softmod method, it seems legit and alot people have claimed they have succeeded. So that's what I'm attempting at now. Like I said, I believe I have all the tools. All I need is the assisstance.

Another reason for me posting so much is that I'm trying to keep the thread up so people do see it. If people post elsewhere, then the thread drops and nobody sees it nor replies. There is a method to my madness.
    -loominus

9. Games   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricis
    Sorry if I come on a bit bossy. That was unintentional.

Understand I've tried my hand at this thing for some time now. I don't much about soldering so I bought a solderless modchip last year, that worked to no avail. I've thought about sending it in to let somebody else do it, but the idea of sending my XBox to a complete stranger still doesn't bode well with me (although, at this point, it seems like the likely option to take). Then I learned about this softmod method, it seems legit and alot people have claimed they have succeeded. So that's what I'm attempting at now. Like I said, I believe I have all the tools. All I need is the assisstance.

Another reason for me posting so much is that I'm trying to keep the thread up so people do see it. If people post elsewhere, then the thread drops and nobody sees it nor replies. There is a method to my madness.

As long as its on he frist page there is no need to bump it up. Wat country are you in? If is USA hen Singaboiy mods then. He has done a few members on here and im sure they will all give him prais. he also puts in an extra large hard drive and gives you 80 games. COntact him or wait for him to pos in here.

10. Games   -   #20
    The Enlightened
    Hmm... Interesting. How do I got about contacting him. Someone referred to him in an early post. Do people send their XBox to him? I don't mind sending it in if he can get it back in a timely fashion.

Or, if he could give me better directions than those posted elsewhere that would be great too.

The problem is, I need things broken down to the most minor detail (well, maybe not most minor, but close), and that's probably why people don't wanna deal with me. Critical. Once again, that's why I took the liberty of goin ahead and gettin all those tools ahead of time. But, patience is a virtue, I'll see what happens in the next few days, I rented Agent Under Fire and I have it for a while. We'll see what happens.
    -loominus

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast