Thread: Having an issue with ET

razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    Ok I signed up there several days ago...when just about every other good site closed down...problem was a never got the confirmation email to activate the account. (And yes, I did type it correctly and it didn't go to a junk mail folder.) I tried it again a few times and it said the email address was already in use so I figured whatever, I'll just wait a few days till the account is deleted and do it again. So here I am freshly signed up again and AGAIN I have not gotten the email. There is no contact link anywhere I can see so I don't know what to do. I realize they are probably very busy over there with so many new people flooding the place but still I should've gotten the email. Any ideas?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    own3d

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    ask THEM?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Quote Originally Posted by razorsharp013
    Ok I signed up there several days ago...when just about every other good site closed down...problem was a never got the confirmation email to activate the account. (And yes, I did type it correctly and it didn't go to a junk mail folder.) I tried it again a few times and it said the email address was already in use so I figured whatever, I'll just wait a few days till the account is deleted and do it again. So here I am freshly signed up again and AGAIN I have not gotten the email. There is no contact link anywhere I can see so I don't know what to do. I realize they are probably very busy over there with so many new people flooding the place but still I should've gotten the email. Any ideas?

If it makes you feel better I have exactly the same situation.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    If you can view your e-mail online at your isp, have a look in the Junk folder cos my isp stops "spam" but keeps it for a week.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SuperScript's Avatar User Title...What?
    Get a new email address.
    Formerly [Spam]

Join My Forums: JAB - Just Another Board - http://www.justanotherboard.tk/