Thread: Terrell Owens - Out for Season

Site Owner
    As an Eagles fan, I feel like crying right now. T.O. is out for the season and the playoffs. He has a shot at returning if the Eagles make the Super Bowl, but that is very much in doubt as well.

What does everyone think will happen to the Eagles now that TO is done?

I personally believe or want to believe that they still are the best team in the NFC. Atlanta scares me, as do the Vikings.

Brian

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Site Owner
    Atleast his surgery was successful

Owens has ankle surgery, could return for Super Bowl

December 22, 2004
    BALTIMORE (AP) -- Terrell Owens had surgery on his right ankle Wednesday, and the doctor said there is a chance the Philadelphia star could play in the Super Bowl -- if the Eagles make it that far.

``There is a reasonable possibility that he could return to play in about six or seven weeks. But that is not predictable,'' said Dr. Mark Myerson, who performed the surgery at a Baltimore hospital. ``A lot will depend on his recovery and rehabilitation over the next month or two.''

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    dudevenezuela's Avatar VIP
    Let's just cross fingers ..

Go Eagles!!

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Good luck to your Eagles Brian. I know all those close but not quite close enough seasons would get to any fan. My team finally won their championship in 2002, Hopefully this is your year

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Site Owner
    Yeah, I've never seen any of my teams win a championship. I follow all the Philly teams. When the Phillies, and Sixers won there's, I was too young to watch. The Eagles are really the only team I can have hopes for.

Brian

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I’m not an Eagles fan but as a football fan I’m disappointed that T.O. is hurt. I really wanted to watch him compete in the playoffs. It sucks but injuries are a part of the game.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    The Eagles' lot just became tougher by a quantum or two; they'll have difficulty making the Super Bowl, I think, due to the psychological as well as the physical loss of Owens.

T.O. is one helluva player, no matter his antics; as a Philly native, I feel your pain.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain