• Batman

16 32.00%
  • Superman

34 68.00%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman VS. Superman

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by spanky
    If both had time to prepare then Superman would win because as soon as the preparation time began, Superman would fly around to where Batman was and win before Batman had time to prepare.
    Superman's just not that bright. Plus it would go against his character and relationship with Batman, he'd probably let him prepare because he's an honourable kind of guy.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Bum love for Xmas
    Superman's just not that bright. Plus it would go against his character and relationship with Batman, he'd probably let him prepare because he's an honourable kind of guy.
    My supposition was made using the premis that Superman is an avid reader of my posts.

He is the brawn, I'm the brains. A bit like the two older kids in Malcolm in the Middle - except with a hawter Mom.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect lucozade drinker
    My supposition was made using the premis that Superman is an avid reader of my posts.

He is the brawn, I'm the brains. A bit like the two older kids in Malcolm in the Middle - except with a hawter Mom.

Batman is a keen reader of my posts and would thus rig the Batcave with Kryponite napalm before rushing off to beat up Spiderman for intruding on this topic earlier.

Then off to Malcolm's house 'cos he's on a roll. Though he does ph34r the mother...

4. Lounge   -   #34
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by #56 in FHM's Sexiest Ladies
    Batman is a keen reader of my posts and would thus rig the Batcave with Kryponite napalm before rushing off to beat up Spiderman for intruding on this topic earlier.

Then off to Malcolm's house 'cos he's on a roll. Though he does ph34r the mother...
    I've employed Beebop and Rocksteady outside of Superman's residence as bouncers, kryptonite detectors and food tasters; if Batman wants him then he will have to come and get him because I've downloaded 3 series of Voyager for him to watch.

When Batman approaches Beebop will text Superman who will then throw the Batmobile and Batman halfway around the world.
    Last edited by manker; 12-23-2004 at 11:28 AM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I've employed Beebop and Rocksteady outside of Superman's residence as bouncers, kryptonite detectors and food tasters; if Batman wants him then he will have to come and get him because I've downloaded 3 series of Voyager for him to watch.

When Batman approaches Beebop will text Superman who will then throw the Batmobile and Batman halfway around the world.
    Batman would, of course, employ Sabrina the Teenage Witch to disguise herself as Shredder and flush out Superman using her magic powers (another Superman weakness).

Batman, meanwhile, would have sewn together Bat-costumes for every single meta-human and they would take down Superman like in the ending of The Three Amigos.

Then it's all round to Wonderwoman's massage parlour for drinks and laughs.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I hadn't thought about Sabrina the Teenage Witch, she would probably pwn Superman

Sabrina Vs Malcolm in the Middle's Mom is another story tho' - she may prove to be the secret weapon :knowing wink:

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Of course there's no question that Angel (or Angelus for that matter) could quite easliy pwn suprman, batman, malcolms almost hawt mom and sabrina. He wouldn't even need Wes ( :crying: ) to find an easy way of doing so, he'd pwn them like he did back in teh day, he'd also look sexomofied walking away after said pwning

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    god u guys can twist up thread topics

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    Of course there's no question that Angel (or Angelus for that matter) could quite easliy pwn suprman, batman, malcolms almost hawt mom and sabrina. He wouldn't even need Wes ( :crying: ) to find an easy way of doing so, he'd pwn them like he did back in teh day, he'd also look sexomofied walking away after said pwning
    I saw a great thread at IMDB about Blade vrs Angel, went on for quite a few posts (maybe bigger than Bookworld).

I'd say Angelus would win but not Angel...

10. Lounge   -   #40
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    oh withcheese, guess what i have..... a whole collection on my computer of cross overs!!! all from the marvel and DC universes! it rocks so much, its got every comic that featured any cross over from the 2 universes!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast