Thread: CD Collectors-Hard To Find CD's on CD-R.

Question Mark

As many know some older CD'S get printed and later go out of print.They become HARD TO FIND or imported for OBSCENE price.

I'll be posting some HARD TO FIND CD's and if you want these I do simple B&P.B&P means you mail me a blank MUSIC CD(I only have stand alone burners)and the return postage in stamps and WALLA the music will appear in your mailbox FREE. I don't BOOTLEG CD-R's so B&P seems to work.Thanx,Smooth Bluz at [email protected]

2. Lounge   -   #2

Angry

This classic Cd came out on One way Records SEVERAL years ago.It's out of print now so if you want a personal CD-R of this CD send me an email and I'll B&P it for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by texslim
    As many know some older CD'S get printed and later go out of print.They become HARD TO FIND or imported for OBSCENE price.

I'll be posting some HARD TO FIND CD's and if you want these I do simple B&P.B&P means you mail me a blank MUSIC CD(I only have stand alone burners)and the return postage in stamps and WALLA the music will appear in your mailbox FREE. I don't BOOTLEG CD-R's so B&P seems to work.Thanx,Smooth Bluz at [email protected]

just rip your cd's and share them.....

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Can i have a copy of Spice Girls PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!111!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Can i have a copy of Spice Girls PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!111!