Thread: Hey Im New Here, With A Slight Problem Aswell:p

Poster
    Hi, Ive been reading these forums alot and have learnt alot of useful information regarding kaza e.g. bin and cue files ( much appreciated howeer Id thought Id share my problem with you if anyone could help. I have the Nero software on my computer and when i recently tried to burn a game onto a cd, it worked fine for the 1st one, but it required 2 disks when the 1st was full, so a screen pops up saying insert 2nd disk . I did this, it responds that its in the drive, then it justs automaticlly opens the drive, rejecting the blank disc. Has been puzzling me for quite some time.
    Also regarding E-mule, I got it fairly recently, and am wondering why nearly every server rejects my connection saying i "timed out". Am currently trying to get the cm4 game off it, but have had it on there to downlaod for a day, but no sucess in any users im uploading it from.
    Any help for my problems would be much appreiciated, thanks.
    TNTIcemanTNT

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    bump

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    maybe the CD isnt empty

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Im almost certain that they are empty/blank cds.

5. Games   -   #5
    There are alot of different version of Nero out there. some version are made just for specific drives. People put these version up for download and they don't always work. I would reboot your computer or its possible that nero does not like the image.

I have alot of bin files and not once have I needed the cue file. there not really needed. If the .cue does not match the bin then nero won't burn it.

select: burn image
    select: files of type (ALL)

find image.

then
    data mode 1
    raw data checked
    block size 2352

then
    write disk at once
    finilalize disk.

this will work everytime. (has for me)

AS for e-mule??????????????????????????
    don't really expect to get your file anytime soon if at all.
    Direct connect has everything and you can probley find a download speed of at least 24 kb/s
    Slow but the files are good and you will get it......

http://neo-modus.com

kazaa (if you can find the file) is not a good thing for programs.......great for movies and mp3's

fun.........
    there are pleanty of sources on direct connet for CM4. should have it in about 4 hours.......

downside or upside:
    must share at least 30 gig (real files not mp'3s or .dat files or pic's) to connect to most servers on direct connect. the plus side is that you get about 500 people with 30+ gig of files to look through on each server.
    thats cool........

fun again.............

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Im almost certain that they are empty/blank cds.
    Just try it with another CD to be sure