Thread: can't connect to kazaa lite since installing internet security 2005

Poster

Hello

I can't connect to kazaalite revolution 2.6 since i installed norton internet security 2005. Any suggestions ?

I also would like a s/n for norton internet security 2005 ..... its on trial for 14 days. Thank you.

Regards
    hdoshi

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    revolutions is bullshit. i wouldnt be surprised if you have viruses because of it. get yourself a real client.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by hdoshi

Hello

I can't connect to kazaalite revolution 2.6 since i installed norton internet security 2005. Any suggestions ?

I also would like a s/n for norton internet security 2005 ..... its on trial for 14 days. Thank you.

Regards
    hdoshi
    well most likey u can find a crack but the best way is to some time buy it
    but i find nortan to be crap cuz it does'nt check and catchs everything..i recommend using mcafee virus protecter ,it found 6 viruses nortan did'nt catch and thought were regular system stuff so i unistalled nortan and use 2 others

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Fire off, get rid of Revolution. Its a hack. Now, the reason why Kazaa isnt connecting is because of ur firewall. Norton Internet Security is a firewall. Ur going to have to give Kazaa some permisions and such. Im sure this can be done since most firewalls have this and Iused Norton Firewall last year NIS has NF. Just look around the options for permisions and opening ports and stuff.
    blah blah blah... whatever...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishtawiman
    Fire off, get rid of Revolution. Its a hack. Now, the reason why Kazaa isnt connecting is because of ur firewall. Norton Internet Security is a firewall. Ur going to have to give Kazaa some permisions and such. Im sure this can be done since most firewalls have this and Iused Norton Firewall last year NIS has NF. Just look around the options for permisions and opening ports and stuff.
    yeah that too this happen when klit++ got disconected from the net sometime ago so the firewall was diffrent do what he says and jus change the firewall setting amd allow that port to grant access to the net