Thread: TorrentSearcher v3.0

Homepage: http://torrentsearcher.tk
    Download

BitTorrent a fast growing file-sharing client for the Windows operating system. With BitTorrent you can locate those hard-to-find files (for example full albums, movies, television shows, games, and applications). So far BitTorrent was very hard-to-use as you couldn't search for any files; to download a file you would have needed to search scores of Web forums and chat rooms just to find the file you wanted. But not anymore. With Torrent Search you can find any file you want with just a click of a button making it the ultimate addition to any BitTorrent client. Torrent Search is not a stand-alone file-sharing application; it is merely a search tool to find torrent files over the Internet. Before you install Torrent Search, we advice you to install a BitTorrent Client. Version 3.0 pulls data from new Torrent sources.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Fire Fox Fan
    Thanks, this is just what I was saerching for

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Looks somewhat interesting, perhaps Ill try it...

Screenshot

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor200
    nevermind. my peerguardian was messin shit up. checking out the program now.

edit: works kinda cool. it doens't find everything but can dig up some cool stuff.
    Last edited by lee551; 12-27-2004 at 09:44 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    i click on search but i get no results for anything i type in. i even set it to any word and all catagories. whats wrong?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    matt526's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by 3223
    i click on search but i get no results for anything i type in. i even set it to any word and all catagories. whats wrong?

I get the same thing!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    any1 know why it wont search
    ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Fire Fox Fan
    Maybe firewall issues.

Is their a way of adding more sites to the search list?

It seems to only search TorrentSpy, LokiTorrent and a few other large torrents sites. Often its the small torrents sites that has things I'm lookin' for.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    I get same problem it won't find anything even common stuff, I've gave it internet access with my firewall aswell, other than that its got the makings of a cool app.