Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tmpgenc crash

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You ain't by any chance using a crack?? allot of TMPNce cracks crash the program better to use serial however I think its a codec problem.

videolan isn't a good player too test if a file is ma****to reason is it will play any file flawless no matter how ma****to it is.

it sounds like a codec problem I'm pretty sure I had a similar probably one time an dI had to play around uninstalling codecs and finding the right ones for hours on end drove me crazy.

its not a good idea to install codec packs Ive found its better to install each individual codecs

I take it it crashes when you choose the movie in the browse wizard ?? or does it let you do all that then crash when its about to encode/?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    You ain't by any chance using a crack?? allot of TMPNce cracks crash the program better to use serial however I think its a codec problem.

videolan isn't a good player too test if a file is ma****to reason is it will play any file flawless no matter how ma****to it is.

it sounds like a codec problem I'm pretty sure I had a similar probably one time an dI had to play around uninstalling codecs and finding the right ones for hours on end drove me crazy.

its not a good idea to install codec packs Ive found its better to install each individual codecs

I take it it crashes when you choose the movie in the browse wizard ?? or does it let you do all that then crash when its about to encode/?

Just as soon as I choose a movie....but only some movies. Encoded one yesterday no problem, but others just crash....seems like you might be on to something there Spider....

Could it be a divx codec problem.....? They seem to be the main culprits.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    sara i'm not spider lmao

XP has problems with DIVX files it needs a certain reg key too delete it.

but yes sounds like a codec problem

what codecs do you have installed?
    Last edited by Adster; 01-05-2005 at 12:37 AM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    sara i'm not spider lmao

XP has problems with DIVX files it needs a certain reg key too delete it.

but yes sounds like a codec problem

what codecs do you have installed?

Sorry Ad....if you look at the time I posted, I was very stoned and tired at the time....lame excuse but the best I can offer....the ultimate Adism!!!!

I have the latest KL codec pack installed.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    to be honest I always had problem with the KL codec pack and frigging SP2 which I had to kill clashes with it!!!

well i have 4 individual codecs which play any movie flawless now.

ac3filter_0_70b

DivX52XP2K

ffdshow

XviD-1.0-RC3

now theres probably later versions of them out now.

now DIVix Pro is the codec I use. I recommend a unistall of KLF codec pack then install the DIVx pro and see if it crashes then... if it does crash then it may seem there is a problem with that video file. but you said it happens with all DIVx movies so I'm pretty sure it is a DIVX problem

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    to be honest I always had problem with the KL codec pack and frigging SP2 which I had to kill clashes with it!!!

well i have 4 individual codecs which play any movie flawless now.

ac3filter_0_70b

DivX52XP2K

ffdshow

XviD-1.0-RC3

now theres probably later versions of them out now.

now DIVix Pro is the codec I use. I recommend a unistall of KLF codec pack then install the DIVx pro and see if it crashes then... if it does crash then it may seem there is a problem with that video file. but you said it happens with all DIVx movies so I'm pretty sure it is a DIVX problem

Cheers Ad, will give it a go...and report back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12