Thread: Sites?

What are some good sites that SPOT posts? With and without NBZ files?

Such as http://www.newzbin.com

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-27-2004 at 05:14 AM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3

Thanks first is a nice DVDr site but second only showed up 6 Game ISO spots...and only had about 20spots overall
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-27-2004 at 05:40 AM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Thanks first is a nice DVDr site but second only showed up 6 Game ISO spots...and only had about 20spots overall
    Yup first is very good for dvdrs and the second has gone a bit downhill as of late...

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Yup first is very good for dvdrs and the second has gone a bit downhill as of late...

Was looking for some PC ISO and new TS movie sites really as Grabit search seems to have issues sometimes.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    muchspl2
    I haven't emailed anyone in a long time but about 2 months ago some asshole on nfonews.com kept posting french shit and floading the site.
    I email the admin and never got a response aperantly not many post anymore because the lack of control.
    sucks it was a great site

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl2
    I haven't emailed anyone in a long time but about 2 months ago some asshole on nfonews.com kept posting french shit and floading the site.
    The quebec hackers ffs...

@Peerzy there really isnt any that I know of which is the whole idea behind this section.
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-27-2004 at 07:06 AM.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    The quebec hackers ffs...

ive just grabbed something from them hopefully its ok - if the name is anything to go buy

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by crkr
    ive just grabbed something from them hopefully its ok - if the name is anything to go buy
    I think theyre ok they were just all over NFONews.
    Also hello crkr and welcome...
    Last edited by RealitY; 01-01-2005 at 07:37 PM.