Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: When the **** did we get a wordfilter?

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i jus had to try this

the ****in shit ****in ass cunt pussy assclap motha****er shit rag piss ****

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    I changed the = to a - when saying Manker beat the system becuase even in the code tags it still made the font go into verdana and so just showed me qouting the word fuck.
    I think you'll find I figured it out and manker just copied me. He has a thing for stealing my glory.

Word-filter's should only be used if you intend on being amusing with them. **** is just so lame.
    Last edited by Withcheese; 01-03-2005 at 10:46 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    I think you'll find I figured it out and manker just copied me. He has a thing for stealing my glory.

Word-filter's should only be used if you intend on being amusing with them. **** is just so lame.

I am sorry, i should have known it was a 5 star overlord who used his massive brain power to think and beat the system

When you get 10,000 posts do you get 10 stars or highjacked and killed like DanB

4. Lounge   -   #94
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Ehhh feck arf. It was Sam^4 who first displayed the technique over at t'Moderation by using it to show smiley code like so - :blink: - I used it a couple of weeks ago to show Ross how to display the smiley code over here.

So you're elbow deep in Sam's glory while giving me a reach around
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Ehhh feck arf. It was Sam^4 who first displayed the technique over at t'Moderation by using it to show smiley code like so - :blink: - I used it a couple of weeks ago to show Ross how to display the smiley code over here.

So you're elbow deep in Sam's glory while giving me a reach around

Right so it wasnt the 5 star overlord known as cheese :crying: , my dreams have been shattered

Edit: But for Sam
    Last edited by Peerzy; 01-03-2005 at 12:13 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Right so it wasnt the 5 star overlord known as cheese :crying: , my dreams have been shattered
    Nope, sorry Peerzy :crying:

In fact the move to VB was entirely Cheese's fault because the mods thought he was enjoying having 5 stars just a little bit too much.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Nope, sorry Peerzy :crying:

In fact the move to VB was entirely Cheese's fault because the mods thought he was enjoying having 5 stars just a little bit too much.
    EDIT your post, its the only real thing i have in my life :crying: , i didnt see your post, you never posted in this thread. IT WAS ALL KROHNS FAULT

Edit: It feels wierd having not made a typo in like 3 posts now
    Last edited by Peerzy; 01-03-2005 at 12:16 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    manker's Avatar effendi
    EDIT your post, its the only real thing i have in my life :crying: , i didnt see your post, you never posted in this thread. IT WAS ALL KROHNS FAULT

Edit: It feels wierd having not made a typo in like 3 posts now

OK, it was krohn's fault, IKE may have tricked me with his fancy talk in our late night cyber sessions - but you have to know it was all Cheese's evil doing :badcheese:

9. Lounge   -   #99

OK, it was krohn's fault, IKE may have tricked me with his fancy talk in our late night cyber sessions - but you have to know it was all Cheese's evil doing :badcheese:
    Thats better :better:

10. Lounge   -   #100
    manker's Avatar effendi
    :pwedbywhitetext:

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast