Thread: How Is Lotr-tt Encoded

Can some1 help me with working out exactly wot video and audio codecs r needed for playing the 3CD version of LOTR Two Towers. Cheers!!!!!!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Video Codec: DivX;-) MPEG4 v3
    Audio Codec: AC3-Digital

At least my 3 disc version is encoded with the above codecs. Personally, I would DL G-Spot or TFO's codec finder and check for yourself. If you're having problems playing the movie, installing K-Lite Codec Pack will have all the codecs you'll ever need, and G-spot is included.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I have the 3 CD versions too but my have bad frames and itīs impossible for me to take out the AC3 sound of CD3 and make it to wave cuz the AC3 is corrupted too,I fixed the Ac3 with AC3fix and then encoded it to wave using headAC3he but the new wave file is missing 6 seconds of CD3.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Try using virtualdub_mp3freeze to fix it...scan for bad frames, and then delete them..then make a direct stream copy (in the audio and video settings) and you save as .avi...

With this method, as you delete the frames, the corresponding part of the soundtrack is also deleted, so things stay in sync B)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    I have the three cd version and it sounds like shit. I am using the stock Winblowz XP codecs as they were the only ones which didn't mess up! But other than poor audio it works...I guess I might need to try the newer codecs...that might improve sound quality but for some reason I doubt it... it is just a cam job anyway...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I dont know what 3cd version you got, but the one i have sure as hell isnt a cam, its a dvd screener sent out for promo use, and looks and sounds great.

and yes, its ac3 audio.

get the nimo codec pack...