I hate High School; I HATE it with a passion. I have 6 classes, not one of them will be useful once I graduate and enter the real world. I hate the fact that I have to sit there in a 50 minute classroom not learning shit. I hate the fact that the homework I've received for winter break is absolutely stupid.
Am I the only guy who thinks like this? I can learn tons of things from a 5 minute conversation with a homeless man, instead of wasting time in a classroom. Let's go over the classes I have.
1. Design Crafts - We draw stuff, the teacher is new to the school, so 40% of the class sits there and does nothing all day, and she doesn't do shit about it. Such a useless class.
2. English - Usually English class is useful, this one isn't. I'm taking American Lit., which is pure B.S. We read poems, then find the "deeper meaning" to the poem, in this case, some meaning that doesn't exist. We have to figure out what the "poet's vision is," wow that?s great. Our last poem: The Glass of Milk. Some kid has no money and is hungry, he goes into a milk bar, orders food, and doesn't pay, starts crying, the lady says its okay, she lets him leave without paying.... Wow... What?s the deeper meaning? Who cares?
3. Drama - Nice class to take if your considering acting... useless to me.
4. Economics - Oh man, this one is pure crap. The only thing I remember learning in Economics was that scarcity is a problem... or something like that.
5. History - Currently reading about: Napoleon. Kind of interesting to know, but useless in the future.
6. Chemistry - Oh man, this is by far the worst. I hate chemistry, I hate it the most. It?s like a bad nightmare, an annoying combination of math and science. The first 3 months of class, we didn't have books, man was I confused. Then we got our books, still confused. I swear I haven?t learned anything in this class, on our last test, I wrote down my name, and turned it in. I scored 0 out of 30. Its just sooo useless. I'm 30 and doing some shopping at a store....
Cashier: Sir that will be $4.99.
Me: What? That can't be! Dalton's law of partial pressure states that the total pressure of a gas mixture equals the sum of the partial pressures that make up the mixture! Therefore it has to be $2.99!
Cashier: Stfu dumbass its $4.99!
I hate chemistry, I hate school. Right now I'm over at USAToday.com looking for something interesting so I can do current events. Boy are current events great assignments. We take the news article, print it, and rewrite it changing the big words, there, we've accomplished something. Great. God I hate current events.
Some people might agree with me, some might disagree. Anyway, I just had to get that out of my system.