Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: British Soldiers

Ok...Let me get this straight...The british men responsible for securing oil rigs are being ordered to kill civilians?

I doubt that.

Its pretty obvious that the Iraqi Army is killing more of its own civilians than we have killed total, (military and non).

And what would civilians be doing at an oil rig that would get them shot at anyway?

Riiiiiight!

Sounds more like the 3 out of thousands, soldiers are looking for some justification and they know this is a controversial war so they choose a contraversial reason to be lazy bums.

Hey...They got sent home didn't they?

Geesh...How much brains does it take to figure this one out?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by ne1GotZardoz@9 April 2003 - 11:09
    Ok...Let me get this straight...The british men responsible for securing oil rigs are being ordered to kill civilians?

I doubt that.

Its pretty obvious that the Iraqi Army is killing more of its own civilians than we have killed total, (military and non).

And what would civilians be doing at an oil rig that would get them shot at anyway?

Riiiiiight!

Sounds more like the 3 out of thousands, soldiers are looking for some justification and they know this is a controversial war so they choose a contraversial reason to be lazy bums.

Hey...They got sent home didn't they?

Geesh...How much brains does it take to figure this one out?
    You obviously dont know what British Troops are/were actually doing.

There is more than one City in Iraq, and guess what? The US forces werent the only coalition forces fighting.

I think your obviously destined to be another Hollywood Director.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Poster
    have to defer to Ratfaced the voice of reason......particularly with respect to the issue of 'following orders'. People should also read what the purpose and mission is of different countries' forces before they make stupid uninformed statements. Sorry to sound offensive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12