Thread: Windows Help Needed Again

Fire Fox Fan
    Well

A while back I re-installed Windows.

But I forgot to format it so 12GiG is trapped in the computer.

I have 2 accounts

Kazuya Mishima - the one tht needs deleted - holding up 12 GiG

and Kazuya - one I currently use.

I try to delete the Kazuya Mishima folder but it doesn't let me delete it, and doesn't let me access it.

Anyone know what I should do to get rid of the Kazuya Mishima folder?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

Question Mark

well..... i guess u are using NT4/XP/2000 and NTFS since u are bumping into access control...

If your account would be an administrator account you could delete this folder.
    Best advice i can give is : log in as administrator and simply do so.

There are other options, but since this is your machine.... this is tha fastest & easiest way.
    Congrats on logging on as a restricted user btw !
    That's the way to go for a lot of reasons..... but you are choosing the hard way. Keep it up my friend : it really is great to find someone doing things the right way !

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamy
    well..... i guess u are using NT4/XP/2000 and NTFS since u are bumping into access control...

If your account would be an administrator account you could delete this folder.
    Best advice i can give is : log in as administrator and simply do so.

There are other options, but since this is your machine.... this is tha fastest & easiest way.
    Congrats on logging on as a restricted user btw !
    That's the way to go for a lot of reasons..... but you are choosing the hard way. Keep it up my friend : it really is great to find someone doing things the right way !
    lol...i used to login using limited account...on my own machine as well
    well, it really was a great way to explore all these permissions and access stuff but sooner or later it'll turn into an annoyance.

You'll find that u can't do tons of things u wanna do (like installing games for instance)

gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all