Thread: YewNes: Nintendo Emulator for Mobiles

Unsure

does anyone know a link from where I can d/l the full version or the registration Key for YewNes

I need it real bad
    <span style='color:purple'>The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother&#39;s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you</span>

2. Games   -   #2
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Search Limewire, google, KLite.

3. Games   -   #3
    I found a working crack for YewNes 1.6 .. if anyone needs it .. PM me

........still lookin for a cracked version of ver 2
    <span style='color:purple'>The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother&#39;s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you</span>

4. Games   -   #4
    nsane's Avatar .
    do mobile devices even have the power to play good n64 games? (goldeneye, perfect dark, etc)

5. Games   -   #5
    I have not found an symbian Mobile based emulator for N64.. this one is for the 8 Bit games .nes games (Nintendo Entertainment Systems) .. I am tellin you first hand that it works .. its really cool I just transfered my entire collection of Nes games on my 6670 and " I'm loving it"

6. Games   -   #6
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    you have to pay play pirate games. i hate ****ers that charge for shit like that

7. Games   -   #7
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by nsane
    do mobile devices even have the power to play good n64 games? (goldeneye, perfect dark, etc)
    U would need like a 1GHz phone to run N64 games well.