Thread: New pc install...

Just reformated my old pc (ready to be sold) and it has no net on it becuase im not ****ing around trying to network it just for 2 days. So its got fresh Win Xp Pro, iv put Office 2003, Nero and power DVD on it.

I need to upgrade things on it such as IE, WMP and all that basic bullshit. How would i go about doing this without a net connection on the pc (i have a pc with broadband sitting right next to it and i have a 128mb usb thingy).

Also what else would i need to upgrade and get? Already grabbed KL Mga codec pack just wondering what you guys susgest.

Gracias Amego

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Retired
    Download SP2 and burn it on a disk.

get a list of updates released after SP2 was released. download those and burn them..

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Download SP2 and burn it on a disk.

get a list of updates released after SP2 was released. download those and burn them..

no cd's/dvd's.

Have no credit card (h8 the things) and parents one got stolen so havnt been able to oprder any for a few weeks .

I found a SP2 disc though well i found 2, one was half melted and the other is scratched to shit, hopefull one will work

Just d/loaded Winrar

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Ifit dont work Peerzy I'll send you one, I have 6

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Ifit dont work Peerzy I'll send you one, I have 6

Ripping MS is nice .... although when i was drunk once i ordered 18 free copied of Ubuntu Linux. So if anyone wants a cd for it pm