Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chavs - They're Real and They're in my Pub

Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Definition from urbandictionary for my un-enlightened North American friends:
    also see pikey or townie
    Source: Adman, Mar 30, 2004
    My daughter and her friend retorted "pikey" with this exact meaning to some girls (adorned in classic chav equipment) that had called them"grungers", then they were followed and attacked. The chavettes found out where we live and came rounnd with a lump of cement to kick off but met Mrs Chewie, who swung at one (missing) and the police were called because she was 14... and we were accused of racially abusing them ("pikey"!)... after 9 months the third court visit resulted in the magistrates throwing out the assault charge on my wife.
    ****ing bitches.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Tweedy old crow
    I'm sitting in an internet cafe surrounded by chavs. Now it makes sense about those monkeys typing writing the works of Shakespeare....

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK
    My daughter and her friend retorted "pikey" with this exact meaning to some girls (adorned in classic chav equipment) that had called them"grungers", then they were followed and attacked. The chavettes found out where we live and came rounnd with a lump of cement to kick off but met Mrs Chewie, who swung at one (missing) and the police were called because she was 14... and we were accused of racially abusing them ("pikey"!)... after 9 months the third court visit resulted in the magistrates throwing out the assault charge on my wife.
    fucking bitches.
    The world has gone mad. I was once accused of being intolerant because I regurgitated a Monty Python scene with some friends about burning witches - on the interweb

It is bad about your daughter getting followed like that but at least justice was done - and fair play to Mrs. Chewie
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude
    i am sorry big les but ned isn't an anacronym its an old coal miners word, people in the last few years have tried to equate it with nod educated delinquent because that is basically what it is, but, it's not if that makes sense?
    Yes it makes sense. I think she knows that, she just prefers the new acronym.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234