Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chavs - They're Real and They're in my Pub

manker's Avatar effendi
    I thought they were only allowed on street corners, now you have to play doubles against them in order to have a game of pool with your mates. Last night there were about 20 of them in my pub's pool room

One of them had pedal pusher things on

King chav (pictured) brought in some kind of musical apparatus which was louder than the juke box! The landlord made him turn it off but when it got busy they put it back on, what next? I dread to think.

Clearly they can't handle proper beer because when their bottles of Thunderbird and 20/20 ran out they weer forced into buying Stella, this got them very pissed, very quickly. One of the minor chavs passed out in the toilet, face down in the urinal according to one of my (non-chav) mates. Wish I'd got a pic of that but I did manage to snap the aftermath.

King chav.

King chav's pedal pusher things.

Chav congregation.

Pissed up chav

They dragged him outside and left him on the pavement

If you've got any pictures of chavs inside pubs, please to be posting them. I am appalled but slightly intruiged by this phenomenon.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Chavs are taking over the UK

Did they steal the pool que by any chance Manker? Some wanker did that at my local Pub.

Also use a decoy to get rid of them, say theres an old lady with £20 outside defensless that usually does the job.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 01-02-2005 at 04:55 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Why the **** is he wearing shorts in the winter?

so funny that they dumped their pissed mate on the pavement outside though
    Last edited by DanB; 01-02-2005 at 04:56 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    What kind of brainless twat steals a manky (no offence Manker) pub cue? They're not even sturdy enough for kicking off.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Chavs are taking over the UK

Did they steal the pool que by any chance Manker? Some wanker did that at my local Pub.

Also use a decoy to get rid of them, say theres an old lady with £20 outside defensless that usually does the job.
    That's not a bad idea

I'm not sure if they nicked a pool cue but one of them definitely nicked an ashtray. I saw one of them empty it out and put it into his chavette's handbag. They're a disease.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK
    What kind of brainless twat steals a manky (no offence Manker) pub cue? They're not even sturdy enough for kicking off.
    Don't ask me, they were minors as well like 16-17, they were being forced out the pub (underaged drinking) and they grabbed the cue and ran....

Ha-****ing-ha

7. Lounge   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    at least he empited it first

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    at least he empited it first

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I get 'em in my pub too.

Yup, not a lot you can do about those chav's when they start multiplying and infesting themselves in public houses. Our breed drink Ribena, or Snakebite for the older ones, and rip up all my beer mats. They also listen to Keane and Oasis on a loop on the jukebox, much to my annoyance.

Hopefully the Government will release their Anti-Chav stun gun soon, but til then we are forced to be amongst them.

Hope they dont carry fleas or rabies.
    Last edited by Lilmiss; 01-02-2005 at 05:04 PM.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Has someone hijacked Peerzy's account?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast