Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Easy Cd Or Nero?

I dont have a software buring program so im downloading the latest version of both. Which one do u prefer and why?

I also have a question... i d/led easy cd dvd creator 6.0. english. ISO-ATLANTE. bin off of eMule and its in my incoming folder, but i cant use it because there is the "open with" thing. What am i supposed to open it with?
    -TiMz

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    I prefer Nero. And you need a cue to burn your bin files, and since you don't have software you can't burn the bin! But you can use osmething like WinISO (www.winiso.com) to go into and install it (i think). But I stick with nero.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    I recomend nero way more than easy cd. I think it is easy and ofers more features.

I've tried both and Nero comes out on top.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by Timz@31 March 2003 - 14:31
    I also have a question... i d/led  easy cd dvd creator 6.0. english. ISO-ATLANTE. bin off of eMule and its in my incoming folder,   but i cant use it because there is the "open with" thing. What am i supposed to open it with? 
    You need the .cue file for this. To open it, dl daemon-tools drom http://www.daemon-tools.com/

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Nero like 90% of us here.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    liked easy cd 5 ... downloaded easy cd dvd creator 6(sucks big time) Nero is the best..Use the express feature makes burning a breeze.. B)

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    ahhh, i c, thanks for the help
    -TiMz

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Timz@31 March 2003 - 16:31
    I dont have a software buring program so im downloading the latest version of both.

I also have a question... i d/led easy cd dvd creator 6.0. english. ISO-ATLANTE. bin off of eMule and its in my incoming folder, but i cant use it because there is the "open with" thing. What am i supposed to open it with?
    That's funny. You are downloading burning software, in .bin format, which requires burning software to use. B)
    Proud member of MDS

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Ya if u dont know how to burn cd use Nero Express i use it because it is so damn easy to use. Great program!!!!!!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    I love Nero...normal not express...its got everything

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast