Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cm4

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    @ bronco, r u doing this from a burnt cd or from an image on your hdd, using a virtual drive?

also you have to copy and paste, not cut and paste, because you cant cut anything of a cd, only copy it, i know this sounds self explanetary and if you havnt done this then sorry for even mentioning it.

other than that all i can suggest you do is get the .bin file either of kazaa (very risky for crc errors), emule, or someones FTP B)

good luck.

2. Games   -   #12
    Ok ive got a bit further BUT still not working

I converted the .bin to .ISO using WinIso and then loaded up Deamon tools,mounted it waited a moment then i thought WaHay!! i'd cracked it... only to be greeted with "wrong cd inserted"

Ah well i think i'll just buy it i'm getting a headache now

Thanks fellas for trying to help

3. Games   -   #13
    YO STOI
    wots ur version called and y do u have to burn the whole thing on to cd and install it again. also i got sum ims-cm4.bin, so how do i install this. BTW its about 294meg

4. Games   -   #14
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    kdv its called ims-cm4.bin and you dont have to burn it first if you have alcohol 120% or daemon tools, but some ppl prefer to burn first anyway to make extra space on their hdd, but you dont have to.

and my version is 287meg

hope this helps

stoi

5. Games   -   #15
    Yeh i Guess ur online now Stoi. i have downloaded thaT FILE, but it comes under a windows unrecognised file. what do i open it with and how do i convert it in to a normal CM4 copy

6. Games   -   #16
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...=0&#entry166507

this one works fine.........do forum search..........

7. Games   -   #17
    OK
    first i have downloaded the file ims-cm4.bin.

then i have put this file on to CD, doing nothing to it before hand.

i have not got any of the things like CDmage, or Nero, but i have easyCD creator.

i do not know what to do and i hope there is someone who can help me.

am i doing it right. wot next???

8. Games   -   #18
    you can download both programs from Kazaa.............

I am pretty sure easy cd creator is not going to get the job done......
    do a search for cdmage or Nero.......

http://cdmage.orcon.net.nz/frames.html

cdmage link.......

9. Games   -   #19
    The first .bin i downloaded was corrupt and would not install properly. So i had to download it again. I converted the second one to an ISO using Winiso and burnt it with Nero and it works ok.

One problem i had the first time was that the shortcut would not work it kept saying can not locate CM4. Apparently this happens when you close the final window of the installation too soon. When you get the finished screen you should wait for a few seconds before closing the window.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12