Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cm4

Poster
    Hi guys, wandering if you could help me.
    I downloaded the 250.75 MB ISO version of cm4 > ims-cm4.iso. I extracted it fine, it installed fine, and then when i initiate the crack for the game the screen goes black and nothing happens. Does anyone know about a solution for this etc., or do I need to download another version?
    Thanks
    TNTIcemanTNT

2. Games   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    OK, you have to copy and paste the crack into your installed directory, you cant run the crack off the cd, might have read your post wrong and if so sorry.

as for the filesize mine is 287meg but its a .bin so maybe the .iso is a little smaller, sounds to me like you have the real game though, just do what i suggested if you havnt already done that.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Yep, I put the crack in the installed directory first time

4. Games   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Im not sure then, i know someone else who had this prob, they just uninstalled it and then reinstalled it at it worked np, but as yours is a smaller size im not sure if this will work, might be worth a try though.

Hope this helps

stoi

5. Games   -   #5
    Hi stoi maybe you can help me out m8.
    Ive a similer problem with the black screen.I dont normally d/l games although im a massive cm fan,hence ive d/loaded this.

Question is and its a stupid one to everyone else but me is when you say "copy and paste the crack into your installed directory" do you mean make sure its in the same folder then run cm4.exe?If not could you tell me in idiots speech how i do this exactly.

You'll probably laugh at us asking this question but as i say i dont d/l games that ,much (btw its not because i dont like games it's because my gfx card cant handle them too well )

Hope you or anyone for that matter can help

Cheers buddy,

bronco.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    My bad Stoi lol. Being foolishly excited i copied the cm4 crack off the cd over and forgot to press overwrite over the old one lol /bonk! It works now, thanks for reminding me tho
    TNTIcemanTNT

7. Games   -   #7
    Ok, install the game as you normally would, then explore the cd, there should be a folder called "Crack", open that folder, right click on the .exe and select copy, now go to c:\program files\eidos interactive\cm4 make sure you see the original .exe then right click and select paste, it will then say the file already exist, do you want to overwrite it, select yes. and thats it done.

you still need the cd in the drive though or in your virtual drive to run it, you cant take it out even though it is a nocd crack, all it does is bypass the protection.

Also dont forget if you get the 4.03 patch you need the new 4.03 crack for it.

@ bronco, my pc is shite as well 650mhz 8meg g/card and this game struggles, so if your pc is anything like mine be prepared to wait a long time between matches.

@TNTicemanTNT, Pleased it worked for you, and it is just usually something simple that ppl have overlooked, ive done it before and felt like throwing my pc out the window, but asked on forums and when i got the answer it was DOH!!!! lol

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by stoi@1 April 2003 - 13:41
    Ok, install the game as you normally would, then explore the cd, there should be a folder called "Crack", open that folder, right click on the .exe and select copy, now go to c:\program files\eidos interactive\cm4 make sure you see the original .exe then right click and select paste, it will then say the file already exist, do you want to overwrite it, select yes. and thats it done.

you still need the cd in the drive though or in your virtual drive to run it, you cant take it out even though it is a nocd crack, all it does is bypass the protection.

Also dont forget if you get the 4.03 patch you need the new 4.03 crack for it.
    Thanks m8,just about to undertake this now hope i get it up and running.

Appreciate your help buddy,i'll be back here in a while

9. Games   -   #9
    Oh No!! did all that but ffs! i get this error:

Cannot copy file:Cannot read from the source file or disk

Arghhhhhhh.

10. Games   -   #10
    .iso ??? sounds like a job for clone cd ????

you downloaded the wrong file. the file size does not match the known working one.......
    read this thread......

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=29&t=25081

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast