DVD Decrypter is a free tool which enables you decrypt and copy a DVD to your PC's hard disk.
From there you can choose to watch them with the likes of PowerDVD and WinDVD or you can re-encode them to MPEG1 (VCD) or DivX.
Advanced functionality can be found in the context menus.
What's New in This Release:
· Added: Support for different/newer types of 'structure protection'
· Added: Support for NEC (new style), Plextor and AOpen (use RICOH tab)
· Added: Option to not display the dialog box about loading the MDS and
· not the ISO
· Added: Support for running on multimonitor displays
· Changed: Burn engine to relieve stress (caused by a fast executing
· 'While' loop) on the I/O subsystem when doing the 'Lead-In' stage of the
· Changed: Window snapping so that it snaps on the middle of the screen
· and not just at the edges
· Changed: 'SetWriteParameters' function to attempt to use the drive
· specified 'link size'. Also changed to hopefully fix some total failures in
· setting the parameters on certain drives
· Changed: Write retries have been reintroduce (old default = 0, new =
· Changed: Drag + Drop code enabled / disabled at different times to
· help prevent some subclassing problems due to ThemeManager - could cause
· access violations on some PCs when the app is closed
· Changed: Added another URL to the 'check for program update' code
· Changed: Behaviour of 'Browse' dialog for ISO Write source files. It
· will now select the nearest folder to the one last selected
· Changed: volume label change code to support split image where the
· backup volume descriptor is at the end of the disc
· Fixed: A bug in the 'check for program update' code that could mean 1
· failure causes all the retries to fail too
· Fixed: UDF volume label changing code to recalculate descriptor CRC +
· Fixed: Major slow down on some 'structure protected' discs
· Fixed: A problem with some DVDRAM discs, reading them to images and
· trying to change the volume label