Thread: I Just Want To Boast

I am proud to announce that I have been accepted into Salford University studying Business Information Technology and I'm very drunk and very happy.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Is this an april fools joke?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    well done. although i have to say that in my experience that uni isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's fun for a while, but it soon wears off and gets really boring. cheap drink though

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by amphoteric88@5 April 2003 - 10:21
    well done. although i have to say that in my experience that uni isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's fun for a while, but it soon wears off and gets really boring. cheap drink though
    Not going for the party, I'm going because I want to work in IT.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Marcus+16 April 2003 - 18:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marcus @ 16 April 2003 - 18:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--amphoteric88@5 April 2003 - 10:21
    well done. although i have to say that in my experience that uni isn&#39;t all it&#39;s cracked up to be. It&#39;s fun for a while, but it soon wears off and gets really boring. cheap drink though&nbsp;
    Not going for the party, I&#39;m going because I want to work in IT.[/b][/quote]
    Yeah sure you are&#33;&#33;&#33;

Getting drunk and partying is the whole point of Uni.

But if your not going to drink and have fun all I can say is NERD

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Marcus@1 April 2003 - 00:54
    I am proud to announce that I have been accepted into Salford University studying Business Information Technology and I&#39;m very drunk and very happy.
    Liar&#33;

If you were drunk you would have misspelled something.